Would you like the ability to purchase, in Shard Shop or otherwise, Ability Material MK III?

Cyn
76 posts Member
edited February 2016

Would you like the ability to purchase, in Shard Shop or otherwise, Ability Material MK III? 31 votes

Yes, of course.
83%
LordYUGOLOTHNaecabonpepelestatCynStarSonkozakjanosDarthNicoLianaraHighlandmonkey_01NaurosTony167TweetTrompSwordsLFDAlitaHarmonicaDeadHeadAndyBar_BuryinEddieDeanNY23Ouchiethe_blobfish24 26 votes
No, whales have enough of an advantage.
16%
Pure_PazaakRogerfanBaggodiPlasmajLazerrift 5 votes

Replies

• Yes, of course.
    um, yes please. how is this even a question. i feel like everyone, ftp or p2p, should want this.
  • No, whales have enough of an advantage.
    I don't think it's so much about whales as that it helps maintain the longevity of playing the game and upgrading your team. You should avoid poll options that put words in peoples' mouths.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Yes, of course.
    @Pure_Pazaak
    This isn't the first slightly biased poll ever created ;)
  • Yes, of course.
    The way the game designed right now, it discourages people from trying different builds and compositions because of the amount of resources you have to put in. Letting people experiment, would ultimately help the FTP make better decisions with the limited resources they have. You cannot blame the cooker cutter teams when it takes 70+Mk3s to max a toon let alone how much gear and credits need to be used.
  • No, whales have enough of an advantage.
    That is true. I just don't want my input to be turned into commentary on a part of the game that I don't pay much attention to anyway. I just play to have fun by collecting characters and occasionally working on them over time. The actual gameplay is dull and emulates other mobile RPG games of the same type a little too closely. I just don't care that much about optimizing and maxing out. Sorry if I came off as a little short.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yes, of course.
    Yes, but not in that ridiculous excuse of a shart shop...
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Yes, of course.
    @Pure_Pazaak
    Understandable. I just wanted to have a little fun with the poll, that's all.
  • Yeah it would be nice if the challenges every couple days weren't the only way to get enough to do anything with. If you get one from a cantina drop it's a miracle.
  • LeoRavus wrote: »
    Yeah it would be nice if the challenges every couple days weren't the only way to get enough to do anything with. If you get one from a cantina drop it's a miracle.

I'm farming dooku shards in the cantina and I usually get around 2 MK3 per refresh (10 rolls) so a whale could just spam cantina to get the purple mats they want.
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Need to reword your options and I will vote. Shard shop works for everyone not just whales. Put your time in and you can use it too.
    To the question, shard shop by name is for character shards.
    Farming up to 90 shards for a single piece of equip is not easy or fun. But I ask, should it be? If you want to be completely maxed out shouldn't it be time intensive? In the "everybody gets a trophy" world we (unfortunately) now live in. It's nice to have a game that says "you must work for this".