Soon...

So word on the street sais that level cap is being increased to negate the nerfing of toons due to new sith raid.

Replies

• Based on what? Speculation, or evidence?
    As in, is this what someone you know thinks will happen, or is it something they have evidence to support the idea of happening?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DangBusta wrote: »
    Based on what? Speculation, or evidence?

Yes.......

It's all rumor and speculation until they say it. The last 2 came before the raid. So yeah...

• GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Its happening soon so save your crystals and credits. Dont say you were not warned.

as far as evedence goes i will need to screenshot and tinypic so give me a few..
  • While 98% of you will view this as hearsay and conjecture, I view it as circumstantial evidence as the sorce (who will remain unamed) has been spot on 100% of the other times he has come forward with info.

I would not otherwise come forward with this information, however seeing as all our good raid toons are being nerfed thanks to the inability to test new content by the Developers, I see it fit to give the general population of this game a heads up to get ready.

If you do not believe me and think i am having you on, thats more your problem then mine at this point.

sp7us0.png
  • @Kyno I guess it's because the oppos in Heroic Sith are level 100? People are drawing an understandable conclusion, but for me, it's not happening until it's stated by the people doing it.
  • For the record. Its not actually a drawn conclusion. However if you must sacrifice a head start for the sole reason that you believe it wont happen because the mods have not said it would, Just remember, seldom do they give any warning on these things. Thats how they make all the money.

For everyone one else. Get ready. Its a thing. And soon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno I guess it's because the oppos in Heroic Sith are level 100? People are drawing an understandable conclusion, but for me, it's not happening until it's stated by the people doing it.

The raid bosses have always out ranked us. Nothing new there. There are many mechanics that have a level delta associated with them, they probably did this to extend the advantage these raid bosses have not that things like g12 are here.
  • @Kyno Wasn't the level cap 80 when AAT came out and that had 85?
    As 85 is now the level cap & the Raid is 100, I think this is where people are drawing a parallel for the assumption.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno Wasn't the level cap 80 when AAT came out and that had 85?
    As 85 is now the level cap & the Raid is 100, I think this is where people are drawing a parallel for the assumption.

Yeah I can see why but the lvl cap increase came out just before. There was a different thread where someone listed the dates.

It makes sense because that does seem to be SOP, but in this case it doesn't seem to be happening yet.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah I can see why but the lvl cap increase came out just before. There was a different thread where someone listed the dates.

It makes sense because that does seem to be SOP, but in this case it doesn't seem to be happening yet.
    Yes, would imagine this would be something better communicated earlier, than later, if it was going to happen.
    Therefore expect that, if it does, there will be plenty of advance notification in order to allow players time to prepare.