Cheap Rancor team

Rufjanski
75 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hi, I made some research on which characters to use in beginners Rancor team, I came up with 2 ideas. These are just quick farms for me/already farmed until I get zeta on Vader and unlock Thrawn.

Please help me choose:
1) teebo (l), Clone Sargent, 5ves, tarkin, Ezra - assists, stealth, speed down, and TM reduction. Can replace tarkin with rex once I get him.

2) teebo (l), Clone Sargent, (can replace with rex, once I get him up), 5ves, Biggs, wedge.
- higher damage, assists but less TMR.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Those probably won't make it far.. easiest for early on would be teebo, QGJ, rex, tfp for tenacity down, then either jyn or bistan(TM reduction on special)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    U forget FOO, his TMR pretty realible in my starter rancor team before thrawn n cls come
  • Options
    ^yes, duh! foo is better than bistan
  • Rufjanski
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Any subs for Rex in this last lineup? It will get me a long time to farm him to 6*...

I think I got it - ewok elder??
    Post edited by Rufjanski on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma works very well with Teebo, TFP + 2 TM manipulators. The synergy with TFP and Teebo is excellent. Victory March will ensure a crit fir TFP and tenacity down. When tenacity down is already applied, save VM fir when Teebo is un—stealthed to quicker reach the chance of stealthing or if he needs the extra TM to move ahead of the rancor's TM. Just like TFP don't mod her for speed.
  • Options
    Hi, at the moment I have cd triangle mode on tfp, only way I can increase his CC is to take out this +36CD mode and add +16CC, this will add also +5 speed and make him 238 speed, worth it? Will it decrease the damage?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Under a Zader lead you will want a fast TFP for more frequent TM removal. Under a Teebo lead you will want a slow TFP if you still struggle with soloing the whole raid, since TFP will feed TM to the boss for every hit. Until you can solo the whole thing on auto with no problem, landing tenacity down and optimizing TM removal is far more important than doing high damage (prioritize CC over CD). If you already can solo the whole thing, you can begin optimizing to complete it faster.