Nightsisters bug , no resurrection ?

mikk207
242 posts Member
Anyone else noticed that Nighsisters are not coming back from the graveyard when using a basic,
do not resurrect whith Dakas healing and so on ?

I am not talking about killed chars with annihilate, but killed with basic attacks from Nihilus or the other raid opponents.

Or do I see ghosts ?

Replies

• Is talzin your lead? Is her leadership zeta'd? NS won't come back every turn though as well
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Of course talzin leadership with both zetas.
    They should revive (at least one char) with dakas healing, talzins third special when the opponent dies or with a basic attack and the opponent dies
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Sometimes the fallen nightsister even doesn't come from the graveyard when another nightsister is using a basic attack (and then going back to the graveyard)
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Just used them worked fine for me. The only time they didn't come back is if they already popped up that turn. They only come back once pure turn if that's what's happening.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    As far as dead nightsisters coming back from the grave, you're aware that if you only have one dead nightsister they only assist every second basic attack? They can't be revived to assist until the end of the next turn. It would go:
    Basic (revived assist)
    Basic (no assist)
    Basic (revived assist)
    And onwards if only one is dead. That has caught me out before.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Not sure which phase it's happening to you, but in p3 and p4, Traya's 'Isolation' debuff prevents resurrection should your NS die while inflicted with the debuff. Other than annihilate, This is the only time I've seen a rez not function in the sith raid and its wai.
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Today it was in p4, it could have been the isolation debuff, I will have a closer look.
    Thx for the heads up
  • If they get hit with Isolate that kills their ability to revive.

• I've been having similar problems in p4 of that raid - but maybe it was the Isolation that was mucking things up?

I'll have to watch for that next time my guild runs it, and see if that was the problem.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    ive also had odd experiences when i anticipated a res, but didnt, both with NS and boba. not pinned it down sometimes it does work.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    mikk207 wrote: »
    Of course talzin leadership with both zetas.

We see lots of posts here where obvious things are either missed or ignored, so of course we're going to ask the obvious stuff first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH