Ventress Moon 140M gp prepping for heroic sith raid

Ventress Moon guild is a competitive guild that has been around the launch of guilds. We are at 140M GP and earn 42(LS) and 44(DS) stars quite comfortably. Our TW strategy has proven effective was we continue to be very successful, we rank top 10 in TW for the month of January. We are currently shifting our focus to tackling heroic sith raid. We are looking for someone who has jtr and a roster that is well suited for heroic sith raids.

We require discord for communication and 600/600 daily raid tickets so we can continue our raid schedule. We are generally quite relaxed and won't make a huge issue if you are a little short on 600 every once and a while, everyone has a real life and we respect that.

Ventress Moon is based in MST (UTC-7), we raid HAAT on a rotation at the following times 630am MST , 1130am MST , 230pm MST , and 730pm MST . Rancor raids run at 830am MST 1230pm MST or 630pm MST.

If you are interested send me a PM or stop by our recruiting discord https://discord.gg/7qdZTBR

Replies

• Looking for a couple more players that are serious about sith raid.
  • Are you guys still recruiting?
  • @ThiiirdEye yes send me a dm
  • im very serious about the heroic sith raid please let me know if you still need members with the right tools i just need others like me
  • Still looking for more sith raid focused people.
  • Bumping for the almighty bull :wink:. Ventress moon still recruiting people who want to focus on heroic sith raids. Please don’t hesitate to reach out in a DM!
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    Ventress Moon guild is a competitive guild that has been around the launch of guilds. We are at 140M GP and earn 42(LS) and 44(DS) stars quite comfortably. Our TW strategy has proven effective was we continue to be very successful, we rank top 10 in TW for the month of January. We are currently shifting our focus to tackling heroic sith raid. We are looking for someone who has jtr and a roster that is well suited for heroic sith raids.

We require discord for communication and 600/600 daily raid tickets so we can continue our raid schedule. We are generally quite relaxed and won't make a huge issue if you are a little short on 600 every once and a while, everyone has a real life and we respect that.

Ventress Moon is based in MST (UTC-7), we raid HAAT on a rotation at the following times 630am MST , 1130am MST , 230pm MST , and 730pm MST . Rancor raids run at 830am MST 1230pm MST or 630pm MST.

If you are interested send me a PM or stop by our recruiting discord https://discord.gg/7qdZTBR

• Still looking for people who want to complete a heroic sith raid! Still spots open! Laid back atmosphere, we will never ask you to spend money, winning record in TW, just looking forward to more fun and winning :wink:
  • Looking for someone before next tw begins.
  • Bumping. Still looking for players!