Rancor rewards payout request

I realize this has been exhausted, however, it still doesn’t seem to have been addressed so i will add my 2 cents. It seems to me (and most logical people I would think) that if you Solo the rancor raid, you should get first place rewards, even if that means multiple people tie for first place. In daily activities, you handle it this way. Why not on rancor? There is nothing worse than soloing the rancor and still managing to finish in 20th or worse place, which seems to happen fairly often. RNG should have nothing to do with where you finish. If you maximize damage (and tie others who have done the same), first place rewards should follow. Thank you for the opportunity to share my feedback.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    No. I prefer the current system instead of reducing the rewards considerably (even rewards for ties) or flooding the game with rewards (highesr rank rewards for all who tie).
  • Waqui wrote: »
    No. I prefer the current system instead of reducing the rewards considerably (even rewards for ties) or flooding the game with rewards (highesr rank rewards for all who tie).

Why would you reduce the rewards? If you finish first, you should get the first place rewards payout. If I Solo the rancor I shouldn’t get crap rewards.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

How would you reduce rewards that are already low, and most of it is challenge gear you dont need.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Why would you reduce the rewards? If you finish first, you should get the first place rewards payout. If I Solo the rancor I shouldn’t get **** rewards.

If a guild of 50 players, who can all solo the raid all received 1st place rewards, the market would be flooded. Hence the rewards would have to be reduced (equalized) to not flood the market. Logic 101.
  • It's a guild event, and everyone should work together. In my guild many can solo the Rancor, in the standard 6- or so minutes. Most of them sit out getting 0 damage for the basic reward, once they have Han at 7*. Our guild leader has posted 0 damage since I joined them a few months back. We had a member that needed 10 shards to max out Han. He took first, promoted Han, said thanks to everybody, and hits for 0 damage now.

Trying to get all 50 Raid Han to 7* faster is a benefit for the guild. Imagine if you were 50/145 shards to activate, and everybody stronger than you took the top scores every time, knowing that those 1st place, 10 Raid Han shards were going straight to the shard shop? And you get 3.

If everybody had him at 7*, then it would be a free for all for the gear.