As if the broken matching and defense demand wasn’t enough...

modbot
117 posts Member
edited March 2018
Are we all aware that in these horrid match ups that should not exist we are not even fighting for the same prizes?? In my guilds current war (about to end), we are in contact with our opponent guild and they helped me to confirm this is in fact happening. We are 110m vs. 132m gp, in separate reward tiers and the real kicker is we only stand to be rewarded for our tier. At the very least, if a smaller guild must go to slaughter against a bigger one, why not have the rewards based on the larger gp? Like what in the actual hell is this about?? It’s abysmal and if nothing else in this game gets addressed THAT should be addressed IMMEDIATELY. at the very LEAST I think we need a dev response in words to this NOW...is it intended? Do you think it is ok? Do you think it is not ok? Do you care what the players think about this? Do you plan to do anything about it? Tell us SOMETHING. This is bologna!

TLDR; here’s pictures, from both sides of the match:

HYXnBl5.jpg
LT59RII.jpg

I’m talking specifically about how unjust it is that we fight each other without even a CHANCE at equal prizes. Even if we did win we would not get the 1st place that they would get. Actually they’re second place would still be better than our first, smh

Why are any of us still playing this mode??
Devs, FIX IT

Replies

• “Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?” said Darth Vader.
    Do you not notice the uneven matchups with the Area Battle or Ship Battles?
    Or the Random Drops rates from shard purchases?
    Or the difficulty in Guild Recruitment?
    Do you expect to win every battle or war?
    We don’t play this game because it’s fair, we play it because it’s challenging and rewarding; and it’s Star Wars!
    So celebrate your wins and learn from your losses. Remember it’s just a game and your only as good as those you play against, the better they are the better you’ll become.
    This game is free to play, if you want to win, you’ll have to spend some money.
    “Republic credits? Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real.” said Watto.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Wait a minute....didn't we already have this discussion last week?

It's like deja vu all over again.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • modbot
    117 posts Member
    I created this post last week, for some reason it finally got through the filter and posted. They can delete it now for all I care. I just want some coms from the devs about what to expect for next tw