Clone Wars Chewie

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
Hi Devs,

I have had my Clones wars Chewbacca g12 and zeta’d for a while now but I have been struggling to find a use for him. I think that the new sith raid presents a grand opportunity to Rework Chewie, especially given the new Solo movie coming out. Obviously, not many people have a well geared Chewie so this could be a good time to cash in on him as a character.

My suggested tweak is very simple, add to his zeta ability, “While Chewie has taunt his basic deals irresistible tenacity down for three turns. If the opponent already had tenacity down expose them twice for 1 turn.” This ability would work on raid bosses.

This would make him an okay option and a pretty balanced character. Plus, I think your player base would get a real kick out of it.

Thanks

https://swgoh.gg/u/olddumper/collection/62/clone-wars-chewbacca/

Replies

• The idea that the devs would do something to make the raid easier is funny
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    idea that the devs would do something to make the raid easier is funny

looks like a job for zeta chewie

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Honestly this would take the edge off the whole STH deal
  • Let’s give him shock on basic too!
  • I would never put a Zeta on Chewie, and l would never gear him up to g12, it's such a shame pal, I am so sorry for you, but he is pretty useless, you should have put that Zeta on Veteran Chewie at least
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    I would never put a Zeta on Chewie, and l would never gear him up to g12, it's such a shame pal, I am so sorry for you, but he is pretty useless, you should have put that Zeta on Veteran Chewie at least

Lol. I knew exactly what I was doing when I did it. No regrets.