Raid ticket placement feature

Bpwku
10 posts Member
edited March 2018
I am a leader of 2 guilds, one is very small and only low level players the other is half full with medium to high level members. The higher level guild has no problem doing T7 The Pit and Normal AAT but only T3 The Sith. The other guild won’t be able to finish Normal Tank or T1 of Sith before tickets are maxed but has no problem with T3 The Pit. I would like to see the ability to transfer Raid Tickets between the raids so lower level guilds can do more Pit raids to help build up gear for the other raids. This would also allow higher level guilds do higher tiers more often. What do you all think?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Part of the idea behind the raid ticket system is the pacing of these events. This would allow for a faster pace of the raid and would cause issues with the raids per week cap.
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It’s the ticket cap that dictates how many raids can be launched and each difficulty has a point value even if all tickets were sent to do T1s of The Pit the point value would still be far less than 1 Heroic raid. The idea is to allow all guilds do what they can and not have waisted guild tickets.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bpwku wrote: »
    It’s the ticket cap that dictates how many raids can be launched and each difficulty has a point value even if all tickets were sent to do T1s of The Pit the point value would still be far less than 1 Heroic raid.

Actually from the guild hopping days they placed a raids per week (or maybe 2 week I don't remember) limit on the players. They can't enter or get a message of being ineligible for rewards.
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You could be correct though I thought they made it so you couldn’t participate for a reward if the raid was launched before 24 or 48hrs after that player switched guilds. What I’m getting at is there should be a way for guilds of all sizes and levels do the raids they can do and not have tickets sitting there at max or launching raids they won’t be able to finish. It really would help all guilds and players enjoy the game more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Part of the ticket setup is to promote full healthy guilds.
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The ticket placements is so you don’t have to choose between launching one raid vs another so you don’t have to choose between the The Pit or AAT or now the Sith. You could have all 3 going vs 1 which was stated when they released the AAT raid. Kyno why does it matter to you whether a guild only does one of the raids instead of all 3? Or are you just playing devils advocate?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bpwku wrote: »
    The ticket placements is so you don’t have to choose between launching one raid vs another so you don’t have to choose between the The Pit or AAT or now the Sith. You could have all 3 going vs 1 which was stated when they released the AAT raid. Kyno why does it matter to you whether a guild only does one of the raids instead of all 3? Or are you just playing devils advocate?

In part, I just wanted to share information of elements in place that may hinder this idea, so you are aware.

My last statement is just due to the fact that you build tickets equally each day for all raids. The idea you propose would go against the general principle which is in place to promote a healthy and full guild.
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I see :), wouldn’t the ability to do more raids that are in level with the guild members help build a stranger healthier guild?