Finn's last name?

USAmazing
1157 posts Member
edited February 2016
What do you think Finn's last name is?
"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Finn's last name? 27 votes

Windu (Son of Mace)
3%
DarthFonzi 1 vote
Calrissian (Son of Lando)
18%
BaalUSAmazingCheesyPastaCPMPValent_Antona 5 votes
Vos (Son of Quinlan)
0%
Two-One-Eight-Seven (clone)
11%
Willkimm98Ello_AstyPlo_Koon 3 votes
None of the above...
66%
cosmicturtle333Pure_PazaakstupidfatfoolNutteralexSlevinBurgerDreamwalk3rDrexnawDarthCranxKamikazeRhombusHershBathensDekayingsoulSnakeHeroOfCantonDarksidecalls2meWar2scarsOuchiecappers 18 votes

Replies

• None of the above...
    He's the son of Yogurt the Wise.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Ha!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Well dang, seems Finn is not as talked about as Rey.

Maybe this will get some Finn talk going...

I cannot find it now, but somewhere in some post on these forums I thought I saw someone comment that Finn's last name got spoiled... Said it was printed on packaging for a European version toy?

Anybody else heard this? Or proably just wild speculation? I'm sure more people would be talking about it if was true.

I also have a friend who says Lando was cut from epVII because he reveled some secret about the movie? I find it hard to belive they could/would do that to Billy Dee, but if so could this add to the chances of Finn son of Lando?
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    None of the above...
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Well dang, seems Finn is not as talked about as Rey.

Maybe this will get some Finn talk going...

I cannot find it now, but somewhere in some post on these forums I thought I saw someone comment that Finn's last name got spoiled... Said it was printed on packaging for a European version toy?

Anybody else heard this? Or proably just wild speculation? I'm sure more people would be talking about it if was true.

I also have a friend who says Lando was cut from epVII because he reveled some secret about the movie? I find it hard to belive they could/would do that to Billy Dee, but if so could this add to the chances of Finn son of Lando?

I heard the same rumour for Rey as some toy spoiled her last name but it was not true.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    None of the above...

No no no no, he's just plain Yogurt
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    image.jpeg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lol found another one...

image_11.jpeg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • None of the above...
    Ish
  • None of the above...
    Ish

That's what she said.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • None of the above...
    Binks

Isn't he the worst acting, most annoying character in the new trilogy
  • None of the above...
    Binks

Isn't he the worst acting, most annoying character in the new trilogy

Definitely.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.