Palp, Vader, Sion, Nihilus and...

Dark_Helmet152
529 posts Member
edited March 2018
Who is the best 5th to run with these 4? Assuming no Traya yet.

Palp, Vader, Sion, Nihilus and... 123 votes

Sith Trooper
31%
SarcodinoMrSandman93Boba_The_FetterimprovisatorTooLTh3NameLessSTRIKEBOMBJasFonzAnUnusedNameNysseThe_MirnHuatimusReven85Ikenstein86starplatinumKreontasStarkiller17WeaselcultDarthQAgueisTurasleon 39 votes
Shore Trooper
6%
Wassupscottwe99LunizN1c012mm1826Jay_1997_CNova44vegainz 8 votes
Grand Moff Tarkin
0%
Trystan_Spyder 1 vote
Tie Fighter Pilot
2%
RicklodarthracsArrid 3 votes
Death Trooper
1%
DedrickRogueJailwatcher 2 votes
Wampa
11%
Dwinkelm49erOlddumperReviDarthGugelWilRoopehunJijackCanaAndyG_DohHilmalaPengCyclonickFoxerHyperspace 14 votes
Thrawn
35%
Zombie961tRRReyDark_Helmet152crixvaneRFC3092ColliiStartomstodad2my3kevsmartJak_BowarMasterQuinanVosThedarthrevanGhostwolfOrleansLordInuyCombatCommander7Ravenclawsojnc3xfloppytechieDarth_Julienus1 44 votes
Sith Assassin
0%
Kenobi
7%
vincentlondonvolitanIngvarCasteleynRacerDejakCuninhoStarkKiritoismynameᎦϮཇɑᏧץℋཪgℌJackbauer87Notfallbericht 9 votes
Other
2%
EnderGamer87ewqewqcSwitcheroo 3 votes

Replies

• Thrawn
    I've been having fun using Wampa as my 5th. With the DoTs that are ever present, he must be controlled. The battle is usually over before he even gets to use furious foe but causes a lot of damage with counters. If he is controlled, Sion and Nihilus are able to go off.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Thrawn
    Thrawn until you get Traya then her
  • Death Trooper
    Death Trooper or Thrawn
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thrawn or ShT
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thrawn
    Thrawn, lol that was easy.

Swap turn meter and gain protection is unbeatable.

...and fracture.

...and his basic is amazing with the right strat.

Guy is the ultimate 5th.
    Post edited by Minetaridge on
    Hit the gym.
  • Kenobi
    Kenobite
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thrawn
    I am using thrawn now... but not fully satisfied
    Interested in reading other people s opinion.
    Then again my sion is 4*...
  • Kenobi
    Before i use sith trooper, but bcause lately people change sith trooper to the general.. i follow the mass lol
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thrawn
    I don't understand this Sithtrooper love at all. I have experience against: Sithtrooper/Shoretrooper/Thrawn/Gk/Tarkin as 5th, Sithtrooper lineup was by far the easiest to beat. All G12 and most lineups were operated by one shardmate, so everything else is equal.
    Thrawn>GK>Shore>Tarkin>Sithtrooper in my experience.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ^Agree.

No idea why people like SiT. As a tank he does takes a massive amount of damage and the rework improves his utility but he is in no way in the same league as a ShT or GK.

His protection ignoring attacks are great when paired with DN and SA but not really endgame viable.

One dispell and bye bye SiT..
  • Thrawn
    SiT is so overrated, but anytime someone proposes a Sith squad or even sniffs a Sith meta people become obsessed with SiT and throw him without question into any Sith led squad. I don’t get the hype at all...

As said above... Thrawn, GK, Tarkin etc... are way better options for Arena and aren’t completely useless on defence.

But if it works for you then that’s all that matters I suppose
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Wampa
    I'm assuming anyone who is voting Trooper just hasn't seen this team with Thrawn or Wampa. This team with Trooper is non existent in arena top 100.
    Wampa all the way especially at 7* and Thrawn after that.
  • Thrawn
    Sith trooper is so favored because he (WAS) the only sith tank before sion. The mindless throwing him in part is 100% true. His abilities also look great on paper (omg he ignores protection that means I can ignore 90k of GK protection) The fact that ignoring protection doesn't mean anything if you can't outright kill someone is not something a lot of people think about. So yeah, basically he is a sith tank, with a great looking paintjob that gets ruined as soon as you take it on the road.
    Thrawn is great for all the above mentioned reasons. Mostly a uber fast, uber disabler char that can swap his TM into slow sith titans.
    My choice should have been other, since nobody mentioned MT. Undispellable pain with palp shock smells like victory to me.
  • Sith Trooper
    The sith soldier, because he is tanking from the beginning and takes good damage from apart luke and thrawn person can prevent that he passes back tank then if sith lose 50% life he will still protect he is the one for delayed while waiting the best of nihilus and Sion
  • ewqewqc
    183 posts Member
    Other
    none of the above, yet all of the above. sounds weird huh ?
    well until treya is available, you'll need use different guys to beat someone with better modding.
    zHan beats faster EzPz+Vader teams and rex teams, MT very effective vs jRey if you struggle (though you shouldnt), zAV effective vs jRey and AV, Tarkin effective vs Titans.
    as you notice, i mentioned a previous meta toons. you should have them high enough. Mix-And-Match to use minimum amount of fights.
    funny thing is that vs better modded teams, SithTrooper wont give you much actually, and a simple Han would be so much more effective. but on defense, its probably SithTrooper that will be the best option, because it will allow you to beat similiar/worse modded teams, and will be much more effective than Han (unpredictable)
  • Thrawn
    SiT if you don't have Sion's zeta (which you should if you are running him in arena), Thrawn if you have it.