Mod Shop Update: Trap, or Gift?

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited March 2018
The updated mod shop is pretty sweet. Great mods, with speed secondaries. But many have suspected this is a trap by CG to drain our credits before they drop a level cap increase on us (wouldn't put it past them). What do you think?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Mod Shop Update: Trap, or Gift? 20 votes

It's a Trap!
80%
Boba_The_FetterNikoms565BlankenshipbroSolomoneliDavieJGN1c0AnnerDoonDruBaccaFürkészBettzTimMarshallFierceRevanSvoKyleStark99IrulanHarkonnenxtended2l 16 votes
Go home Ackbar, you're drunk
20%
leefKynoGifafiphinfan309 4 votes

Replies

• I hate the notion that we have to ask this question. Of course it’s a trap, it’s always a trap.
  • It's a Trap!
    But even if I feel that it's a trap I bought some purple. :wink:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    even if it's a trap, as long as they don't release 6/7 pip mods i'll gladly use my credits on mods.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    It's a Trap!
    Is it really a trap if you know it's a trap and it's easily avoidable?
  • Go home Ackbar, you're drunk
    It could be a trap, but I have nothing to use my fleet credits on so I burn them there. Unless it's a spectacular mod, I don't use regular credits in that store.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    its only a trap if you fall for it and get drunk on buying power. correctly managed (like any resource) it can be a great resource.

but yeah its a trap.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It's a Trap!
    Mods made super accessible and rare ones showing up far more often for credits and ship credits... Crystal purchase non existent...
    Don't know what game anyone who doesn't think this is a trap is playing but you'd have to be a fool to not see some cap increase or 6* 7* mods coming
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It's a Trap!
    Kyno wrote: »
    its only a trap if you fall for it and get drunk on buying power. correctly managed (like any resource) it can be a great resource.

but yeah its a trap.

This. It's both. Control! Control! You must learn control! Serve you well in this game, patience will.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*