Mod Store

Svo
62 posts Member
Im very unhappy. In the last 3 weeks ive used 16 mil in credit and 9 mil in ship building material to purchase mods. I purchased all gold or purple with a speed sub. Out of all of these mods the speed only went up more then once 1 time. I find this totally unacceptable. I could have used all those resources to upgrade toons and ships. This needs to be fixed. I am posting this so others know the sub speed upgrade rate, and dont waste thier credits in the mod store until CG fixes this.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    buy blue mods, they're cheaper and have a higher chance of upgrading twice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    I need more then 16 speed so blue wont help
  • Stop. It is a trap.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Svo wrote: »
    I need more then 16 speed so blue wont help

well, i'm not sure what you expected with just 16mil and 9mil. The odds of a speed secondary upgrading more than twice are really low.
    http://gaming-fans.com/2017/04/swgoh-speed-kills-find-best-speed-mods/
    That means on average only 1 mod out of 20 gold mods is going to upgrade 3 times. 16mil creds is about 4 gold mods and 9mil fleet creds is about 5 gold mods. That's only 9 mods...
    Not trying to be an .... here, but spending atleast double on only gold mods gets you just 1(!) mod that upgraded 3 times (on average). It's entirely possible to get 0 mods that upgrades 3 times even if you spend tripple as much on mods.
    Some people are just born lucky though, they buy 2 mods and both get higher secondaries than +16...
    Save water, drink champagne!