What did you do to fleet with this last update?

Since you did the major update to systems, fleet seems very broken. The "RNG" was still bogus level against us, but now it seems even worse. I continue to have to deal with the Tie Fighter dodging 7 of 8 times in a match, while mine "might" dodge twice in a match (this is AFTER I starred it up to 7), but mostly only dodges if I get foresight up and after that, doesn't.

Criticals against me are more common than regular hits. Tanks are one-shotting my tank, attackers are one-shotting my tank, etc. My ships abilities aren't even being applied and I'm not getting any notification of them being "resisted" or whatever. (i.e., my scimitar is out and the AI's reinforcement comes in, but doesn't get target lock, though mine do every. single. time.) When I use Ahsoka's special buff cleanse ability, I've had her fly right through as if the attack is happening, but NOTHING happens. Did the ship dodge? did the ship resist? did the ship even get hit? No messages, no nothing and the enemy ship still has its buffs. Gimme a break. Oh and I've had retribution on my ships (counter attack) and they've NOT attacked back, even though the other ship isn't under stealth and wasn't under stealth. (But it can't possibly be the fleet AI cheating, right?) ;-)

Oh and there is some severe lag in fleet matches since the update.

Tarkin's Imperial Assault is still broken as all get out. After the update two days in a row I was up against an opponent that had 2 ships left (1.5 really, one was half health) and my imp assault took away 1 or 2 blocks of protection on one and killed the half dead ship. I've had FIVE of my ships with protection and full health WIPED out by the AI's imp assault. In fact, in over 75 times getting hit by imp assault, I've had 12 ships survive. Just 12. But, if the AI has more than 3 ships, good luck wiping them out. That is ridiculous, rubbish, bogus. That's not "rng" that is the fleet AI either 'cheating' to give itself advantage ALL the time, or it was programmed to give itself crits most of the time, dodges most of the time, resists most of the time, and extra damage on capital ship nuke attacks (mostly this is Tarkin's).

Just no reason to make fleet as hard as it is because you never know if you're going to get wiped out or actually win because the range of possibility is too excessively spread.

And to clarify, I'm not taking a 10K fleet in to take on 300K power teams. I'm taking on teams that are within 25K AND teams that I've beaten fairly easily on a regular basis before this last major update happened. And yeah, Imp tie fighter was dodging before, but not 7 of 8 times in a match, almost every match. (I don't even try to target it, but using boba's special or an AoE it is going to get attacked whether I want to or not. Unless you target it specifically, it will still dodge boba's special, even with target lock on.)