CLS/Arena

TRanger
329 posts Member
I have a question..am somewhat courious. I have CLS gold, G 12.5, Mods 5, in arena he seams to always miss his first attack..( Target always Dodges). Is this a common theme with other CLS players? Also I how is arena challenges determined.. Example..My arena team is gold 100k GP I was bumped from 140 to 212..and all the challenges to climb up we're less then my squads GP...so the hardest team to face in the climb back was 89k purple..and I lost the battle.. totally wiped out my team..with is R2 (2 zatas) CLS (3 zatas) Ashoka Fulcrum (1 Zata) Old Been and Cherrit. How does this happen? I can handle a loss..but how do I lose position vs inferior teams Is it algorithms or just randomness?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    no dodges happen, and I'm sure its not "always".

you were set in your arena group when you joined arena and those are the people you are stuck with for life.

The problem with your team is synergy, not GP. ATF is not the best on defense, the AI just doesn't handle her kit well. Chirruit is a good toon, but only becomes great when baze is there to protect him. no auto taunt or GK means your team is wide open when the attack comes in.

commit to 10 attacks a day and you can climb higher in arena and overall may see yourself drop less overnight. try to avoid high movement areas, near payout increases.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    So go back to baze remove ATF.. 10 matches daily...I will try again. The missing attack happens alot..and today has been terrible..I counted his successful attacks and out of that battle he hit 6.. counted no notification..dmg amount...as a no hit.
  • Options
    Dodges happen but not always, i land majority of his strikes but every now and then ,maybe rng just hated you those days it happens somedays when bad rng says today is not yu
  • Options
    If i were ur shardmates sure i will targeted u.. bcause u are easy target. As @Kyno said, it's the synergy, GP doesn't count. But u are not wrong, at least all of them is rebel.. u just using the wrong rebel.

If u want hold better, switch to cls lead, raid han, r2, chirrut, baze. It's outdate squad actually, but it will do the job.

• Options
    I use CLS lead, R2, Thrawn, GK, Solo
    I can say this is the best lineup for CLS teams.
    I can beat G12 zeta Sion teams & JTR teams with much better mods
  • Options
    The problem is that many people have ep vader combo. And that will easily eat the cls teams. I would also target your squad, simply because its a guaranteed win. As i only envisage more and more empire teams, i would recommend to abandon rebela and join the dark side to remain competitive... We have cookies.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your comments..all good advice..I'll try switch it up..and the dark side is calling me but I want to bask in the light a bit longer.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I've probably seen this happen once in over 100 arena battles and I'm always in top 50 with my CLS team (dec 2015 shard).