Sith Raid Daily Counter Attempts Question

This happened to me: I started a attack on the new sith raid tier V with 1 attempt left on my counter 3 minutes before the 24 hour reset. When I finished after the reset happened, it counted the previous attempt on the next day, unlike the Tier VI or lower tier Rancor or Normal Tank which if you start before the counter reset it doesn't count on the following day after the Reset. Basically I lost an attempt as it shows I have 4 attempts left for the next 24 hour period.

Thanks for Looking.

Replies

• Themy
    96 posts Member
    Attempt ticks off when the attempt is completed not when you first try it...
  • Otherwise you would lose an attempt every time you started and quit...
  • Hammerhed wrote: »
    This happened to me: I started a attack on the new sith raid tier V with 1 attempt left on my counter 3 minutes before the 24 hour reset. When I finished after the reset happened, it counted the previous attempt on the next day, unlike the Tier VI or lower tier Rancor or Normal Tank which if you start before the counter reset it doesn't count on the following day after the Reset. Basically I lost an attempt as it shows I have 4 attempts left for the next 24 hour period.

Thanks for Looking.

That's working correctly , rancor and Naat operate the same way.