Yorkshire guild or Uk guild

Prev1
Strong
70 posts Member
edited March 2016
Is there a Yorkshire based guild id be happy to get involved.
Post edited by Strong on

Replies

• Options
    I'm Yorkshire based. You had any luck?
  • Options
    Hi buddy no your the first response. You can have my ally code if you like. I'm lvl 70 with a fairly good team. Hover between 30 to 90 in the arena. Need an ally with a decent old Daka or ig88 so I can try finish lvl 7 hard mode battles. 678-875-956
  • Nodaryn
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in Lancashire , but anyway can offer strong Daka if you need... Will check to send you ally request.
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Nod. I've managed to find a Daka now and it made those DS hm solo much easier. I've completed them all. Are you enjoy the game or getting frustrated like the many people seem to post about in these forums. Thanks btw.
  • Options
    Hey welcome to the forum!
    Yorks Rocks!

i2m78k.jpg
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet Brimhan Rocks I spent so much time there as a kid :)
  • Options
    me too.. :D
    Good times!

• DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey welcome to the forum!
    Yorks Rocks!

i2m78k.jpg

Wow that looks awesome!!!!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with finding your guild.
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I bet it looks beautiful up there today with all the snow
  • Nodaryn
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, rocks look magic :)
    I enjoy the game, but play almost for free, bought just once that 21 days crystal income...
    Pity things do not work as described/intended, would love to see my Asajj vixed finally :(
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I've had a few weak moments spending 2 lots of £14.99 and the Jedi pack. Whenever I seem to improve my team I seem to fall back especially in the arena. I'm around the 20 to 60 mark. I can do GW everyday no probs. Money is a problem and some of the purple gear needed is a joke.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Its a bit too specific a demographic plus the guild system is slightly flawed unless they rework Arena rewards.
    {RotE}
  • Cain
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Hello folks, I'm from around there, I'd be interested too. Run a droid team and usually finish in top 10, my ally code is 421-111-832 if anyone wants to add. There's tonnes of potential for Guild battles etc. I hope they make it happen soon! GL and HF!
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    hiya buddy maybe we could make it a Northern guild. Tbh i wouldn't know where or how to start a guild. We woukd have to have a leader. From my experience of LOTRO for 5 years it can be hard work running a guild.
  • Cain
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah man hopefully they don't make it too intense, would be nice if they did shared quests and stuff I think. I know some other people who play from here as well, thought we'd be the only people haha, small world. If they'd let us have a sneak peek we could probably start organising a bit better.. But eh, don't want that do they :p
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Or expand it to a Midlands to up North guild. I'm in Birmingham :)
    Maybe a UK guild is the way to go.
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Yes that'd be cool I thought they'd be more Uk players. Btw I finished in my highest ever Arena position today no 5. I had a shot at no 1 but his FOTP resisted my Dooku's stun even though he had 18% tenacity and his RG then kept messing me plans up hehe.
  • Options
    UK guild would be gr8. i am from ****.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I know realise that if you quote someone, you can see whats behind. For example, you dont know the Neato things im talking about unless you quote me.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

I know realise that if you quote someone, you can see whats behind. For example, you dont know the Neato things im talking about unless you quote me.

But some people can see what you write. :o

I changed your word to "Neato Stuff", try not to test the system. :)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @BentWookie I understand... But why are place names censored? As im aware it isnt against Forum Guidlines
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    @BentWookie I understand... But why are place names censored? As im aware it isnt against Forum Guidlines

I think because of the word SX has in it, it's just caught by the filter. (Hence no change). There are a few words that manage to get caught like that.. :/

• Options
    The filters are very touchy. I have **** go into mine all the time on words I never expect. I typed those stars I was not censored fyi.
  • Options
    i have bo idea why **** is censored
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Reached my highest position of 10 today. I seem to have achieved the meta team for once.
    QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Poe, Lumi.
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm from Glasgow and would be really intrested in a UK guild. Always finish top 20 and have finished first on my shard when I put the extra effort in. Been playing since Jan so have a fairly good squad. My Ally code is 828-751-724.
  • Options
    Hi all, I have started up a UK based guild (sorry, not restricted to the north of England) called That's So Revan - the thread for it is here if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25125/thats-so-revan-tsr#latest
  • Options
    I'd be up for a uk guild too!
  • Options
    Hi all, I have started up a UK based guild (sorry, not restricted to the north of England) called That's So Revan - the thread for it is here if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25125/thats-so-revan-tsr#latest

ok. henceforth uk guild can merge with revan guild
  • Options
    Awesome, a UK guild, was looking for one myself.

Live in Birmingham currently, that may change to South Yorks if Job interview goes my way.

Will check out TSR.