Best mods for Ventress

Porg
20 posts Member
According to her abilities and her potential Zeta, would it be good to mod her with health and critical damage?

Replies

• Options
    Crouching Rancor says CD/CC, but that goes for 90% of toons on that site.
  • Options
    In arena there are really only three mod sets.

For 75% of the toons who are really only focused on speed and damage, it is CD/CC with a speed arrow, a CD triangle and as much secondary speed as you can get.

For another 15% who don't care about damage (meaning their focus is their special abilities and not the damage they do to the enemy) then it's all about speed. So a 4 mod speed set and any other 2 mod set that mixes with the toons abilities - potency, health, etc. Once again with as much speed secondaries as possible.

The last 10% are tanks, some of whom speed is important, but for all its basically finding a bunch of 5* protection mods and getting as much health, protection and defense secondaries and primaries to put on them.

So in my opinion, for Arena, for Asajj, its CD/CC with speed arrow, CD triangle and maybe a potency cross to help with stun. Speed and health secondaries as well more crit can be helpful.

In the raids (other than the new one) she will eventually have 100% crit chance so CC is no that important just go with mods that have the most offense primary or secondary bonuses.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    In arena there are really only three mod sets.

For 75% of the toons who are really only focused on speed and damage, it is CD/CC with a speed arrow, a CD triangle and as much secondary speed as you can get.

For another 15% who don't care about damage (meaning their focus is their special abilities and not the damage they do to the enemy) then it's all about speed. So a 4 mod speed set and any other 2 mod set that mixes with the toons abilities - potency, health, etc. Once again with as much speed secondaries as possible.

The last 10% are tanks, some of whom speed is important, but for all its basically finding a bunch of 5* protection mods and getting as much health, protection and defense secondaries and primaries to put on them.

Great mod explanation - thank you.

• Options
    Zeta Rampage Ventress doesn’t need any CC mods at all. She has a base 38% CC and gains 15% per anything dying, so after the first death she’s over 50%. I like CD and Health set on her, my mods only add 1.58% CC and that’s only on her because it’s a CD set CD triangle with speed.
  • Options
    For raid/pve purpose: 4x crit dmg with triangle primary crit dmg + 2 set with nice speed n flat offence secondary.

For pvp: 4x speed set with high speed set plus random 2x mods with high speed.

Solved :wink:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah she does not need Crit Chance mods because of her unique. I use CD and health with CD triangle. She begs for being full crit damage.
  • Options
    The ten percent speed bump on Vent is off her base, that's nothing. She's best on a leader role for the +30 speed. Health/Prot with speed seconds are what I find works but....BUT I have not gotten into CD yet (missing that one Jawa). My gal crits all the time so the health keeps get alive long enough to stack damage. Run her against the zombie and watch it climb. Idk, I like the health mods. Now the speed 30 health mod, that's a keeper.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The ten percent speed bump on Vent is off her base, that's nothing. She's best on a leader role for the +30 speed. Health/Prot with speed seconds are what I find works but....BUT I have not gotten into CD yet (missing that one Jawa). My gal crits all the time so the health keeps get alive long enough to stack damage. Run her against the zombie and watch it climb. Idk, I like the health mods. Now the speed 30 health mod, that's a keeper.

@dennishsnyder57 Ive been playing almost 2 years and finally broke down and farmed jawas. The crit damage sets are well worth it. I just farmed 4 jawa, levelled them to 65 and made the tank (Nebit?) g8. That is enough to beat t2 and get the 4 dot mods. It will require some rng and a lot of auto attempts but you can 3* it. It makes a massive difference. Dont need all 5 jawas for that tier.
  • Options
    Right. I totally get that. I want the five dots!! I'm getting my Jawa team up as we speak and I'll go for them and give it a shot. To me I can see high speed with high health/protection giving me that "advantage" until I can f2p the JE, it's a long road. I'm not entirely down playing CD but until JE is farmable in a decent way, I got with what works. As for Ventress, I stand by it, speed means nothing, crit damage would be fantastic but I got all high five dot mods on her and she's not bad at all. My crit dam plus mods are on higher priority toons, EP, Savage, etc...