When is the Level Cap increase coming?

We know it’s coming, CG, so fess up.

1. New raid bosses are level 100, which is 15 levels above the current cap.
2. A level cap increase is an easy response to complaints about Sith Raid difficulties, your characters will hit marginally harder and last marginally longer at level 90.
3. Changes to the mod store are encouraging players to spend down any stockpiles of credits and ship credits. This will cause more players to spend real money to buy crystals to buy credits when the increase happens.
4. I don’t think the level cap has changed since I started in Dec. 2016. If it is ever going to happen, soon(tm) is as good of a time as any.

My guess is May, what do others think?

Replies

• Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This is the widespread theory behind the mod store “sale” and knowing CG it makes perfect sense. How cynical is this, though? CG is very predictable.
  • I don't wanna think about that. Hoarding is all i have to do now. Just to be safe :frowning:
  • Why did this get moved? It is a general topic about a very likely update.
  • It got moved because the mods know its true.

They want you to spend all of your credits in the mod store so they can bankroll us on crystals when they drop the level cap rise.

The Mod store..

Its a Trap!
  • lol to Character Feedback, too!?
    Nice job, whoever moved this thread.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Soon......

August ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    N1c0 wrote: »
    Soon......
    Just checking in to make sure we got this one covered. When they do release the level cap increase, I'm sure they will also close with "Have a nice weekend!"

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • As soon as global currency reaches the level predicted by their behavorial models to maximize credit purchases, I would assume.
  • A level cap increase would be pretty pointless unless there is something to go with it ability upgrades or gear level increase. Levels by themselves are next to useless.
  • Level increase, rest of G12 gear, new mods

I’m thinking we get 2 of the 3 before the Han Solo movie.