Wrecking balls

Since the first time that my beloved Clone team ran across Zavage Opress and got wrecked, I've been strangely fascinated by single character armies. Toons that, against the right opponent, could wipe out a whole squad on their own.
Now that TW lets us actually use them in anger, what other single character wrecking balls has anyone else come across? (And yes, I know about CLS!)

Replies

• Zeta kylo ren
  • zKylo Ren, Kylo Ren unmasked, zBoba Fett, Wampa, Thrawn, Han Solo, JTR

They are good on their own against relatively weak opponents and no control like stuns, daze and healing immunity

Still, savage is best for "one man army" character in my opinion
    934-111-319
  • At lower levels without any control toons, I've had fights that came down to my 5 vs. just Count Dooku, and I lost.
  • Zmaul probably would work dodge healing multiple turns on kills.
  • Cup
  • Man, Zylo used to be able to solo GW back in the day.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Can’t believe everyone forgot Dooku, the OG of “He just took out my whole team. 5v1, no fair. NERF!!1” threads.

Aayla and Ventress weren’t mentioned either, they can both run through a team given the right circumstances.
  • Dooku can wipe out an entire team at times
  • MasterQuinanVos
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sion!

I use him to solo GW or certain squads in TW
  • My Zavage wins me battles I should lose, he's a monster! Taking clone teams down are my specialty. Rebels next. He's really only vulnerable to a few high hitters like Boba and a well placed Wiggs shot. He's not perfect but with the right lead. Wow.