Time Management (Wasn't CG in Jan Looking into reducing PVE Events)

At the beginning of the year EA/CG said they were looking into the events schedule to reduce the burden. I love the game but the sheer volume of events is getting ridiculous. There is zero breaks. Immediately after TB, TW starts after TW ends another TW begins, then another TB. Now there is a new raid. I'm in favor of dropping the second TW and doubling the rewards for the single TW. This gives us at least a week of non PVE events. Or simply reduce the TW times from 24hours to 12 hours. Thoughts?

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    TW time is fine. I would ask they do what they originally said about a 12h for Tb each phase.
    6 days long for those rewards is weak. At least give a zeta for guilds that achieve 40* and up.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Source? I don't remember that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Biggest time problem is the new raid honestly
    iN Spectre
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy the regularity of events, as most don't require that much time. The new raid is a pain as it requires so much micromanagement and restarts to get any decent run.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If they’re such big time restraints for you, then don’t do them. I look forward to all of the wars and battles! The only change that should happen is finally reducing territory battles to 12 hour phases. They should also only occur on Friday through Sunday. Also, Territory Wars are absolutely amazing the way they are.
  • Options
    PvE is more fun. You can use characters you like, not just the best characters. No meta chasing. If I want to run Magmatrooper with my Imperials, I can run Magmatrooper.