Galactic War has become frustrating.

GoLerib
10 posts Member
edited February 2016
Until 02/10/2016 was fun playing Galactic War, despite it was always difficult for me. With some adjustments to the team and a few retreats it was possible to finish, but now became extremely difficult to reach the end.

To win 4 or 5 battles I need a lot of determination. Is extremely frustrating. Even now, I'm level 70 is still impossible. I could not finish GW after 02/10/2016.

Like me, there should be many players getting frustrated and angry with the Galactic War. I suppose it's not the goal. This discourages the player to continue. I hope the EA/CG change it.

(Sorry for the poor English.)

Replies

• I will say this much, I made arena team changes and today my GW teams got demolished a ridiculous battle to start and the last three ... Let's just say I squeaked into the final battle and after 3 hours of trying... I gave up. I hear there is a correlation between arena team and GW difficulty. Not sure but I noticed a major difference today after my arena changes.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I'm still completing it. But I HATE IT.
    IT IS SO GODDAMNED FRUSTRATING. You get part way through a battle, oh they get a lucky hit, retreat, start over. OVER and OVER and OVER.
    They told us to give it a chance when they changed it. We have. IT SUCKS.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.