A relationship that goes both ways!

One thing I've learned throughout my life is that relationships should go both ways. If you constantly receive and never give back you eventually run into problems.

We as players keep giving to this game between money, time and commitment. For the past year and half I have not played another game on my phone. Occasionally I've downloaded games and I played for a couple days but I ended up deleting them because I was being distracted from playing this game. I even uninstalled force arena which I enjoyed very much because I wanted to stay focused on this game.

I've spent countless hours between the game, the forums and discord making sure I do the best I can. Logging in dozens of times a day, and making sure I get the most out of it. However lately this commitment isn't returning what I expected.

I'm not a big spender having spent around 150 dollars over the past 19 months, which is nothing compared to some people spend but honestly I think it's a good enough contribution coming out of one player out of millions. Unfortunately I'm not rich, I can't afford spending 350 bucks on the lastest Marquee character or the panic farms of a legendary event. Despite all that I consider myself a contributor to this game even with my 150 dollars which is more than many people have spent.

The reason why I'm saying all this is because I feel like we aren't getting enough in return to our commitment.

1. We have become subject to panic farms time and time again and even after those characters have made their way into the game and made multiple appearances, we still don't have a set schedule for them. We are left with nothing but anticipation and stress over their return. Some of those characters are essential to key aspects of the game, like BB8 for haat. Every day my guild launches another haat I'm burning on the inside knowing that I won't have a chance to use BB8 once more. Day in and day out I'm being denied regards for not having him and for 3 entire months we've been deprived of him with not even a set word of when he will return. We should not have to guess and wait for a legendary toon's return after the second time, at that point we all know the requirements and we are probably ready by then. Newer players also know what to expect from the event. There is no more element of panic, you only build up frustration and stress.

2. Zetas. I get that it's a good thing to have something to keep chasing in a game that's about collecting, however if you look at the zeta acquisition rates in respect to the amount of zetas in the game, you quickly realize that it would literally take years to grab them all, and with every new character that comes to the game more and more zetas will be required making this an impossible task to reach. I'm not saying zetas need to be an easy farm but I would appreciate some consistency.

3. Hyoda and Wampa. The amount of time it will take us to max these two characters out is actually very very long. The problem is that in order to do that we are being asked to basically put gear on the side. I personally wouldn't mind not having either one of them but there is no guarantee that we won't need them for a legendary event or hero's journey. The problem is that these characters are essentially a coin flip and the investment is way too high. I would appreciate it if we got an official statement by the developers informing us of these characters are going to be needed for that type of events or if they are purely there for other purposes. That would benefit everyone since the more people that have those characters the more people to panic farm for events that require them.

4. We get a ton of useless changes but the one thing we want the most we don't have yet. You all know what's that, mod manager. I mean how hard can it be to allow us to create mod sets, locking up to 6 mods together and allowing us to remove and place them all at once? I don't understand how you can work on other projects when you haven't fixed the one things all players want.

5. I didn't want to open up this new raid topic but seriously there are so many things wrong with it. First and foremost you created the raid with huge damage bonuses to percent damage even though raids have always mitigated percent damage to point of being insignificant. Didn't anyone think that this would cause imbalances to the raid? Then you made sure that only Rey, a limitedly available character who came in an almost pay to play hero's journey that has only showed up once.

You didn't implement a single phase where tenacity down is a thing so that we can use the tons of characters who rely on debuffs, like all Sith, for which the entire raid is about! I get it you wanted to make sure characters like Zader and Zfinn wouldn't give people easy scores so that they are forced to spend more zetas on other leaders, but you created a raid that is totally monotonic and boring.

All phases feel the same, put together a team of attackers and maybe a healer and just work on your damage combos. There is no real strategy involved as we were promised.
The raid has the most boring adds ever, sith assassins and marauder who you can almost ignore completely and just go for the boss while your aoes take them out.

In my vision of the raid adds would be like mini bosses who were important and had to be taken out in a certain way. With their own unique abilities that you had to know how to work around them effectively.

You could have made Sion and Nihilus a dual boss phase where they stand side by side and you fight them together, adding room for an additional boss that isn't the size of a human. Some ancient creature or something.
Then another phase where you have to go through huge waves of adds to get to the boss, where aoe is the key to defeating it.

Anyways this is my rant, I'm sure there are things I forgot but this is generally my opinion about the state of the game. Before anyone tells me I should just quit the game let me say that I still enjoy the game, I'm having fun playing, I just want to see it reach it's true potential.