Tw bug/glitch

Hey everyone I'd like to share a problem I've personally had with tw the last two wars we've had. Shown in the attached picture is my own squad engaged in battle that I was left out of.

This happened feb 22 about 1:10 and mar 7 around 1:30. Both instances occurred right after my officers set orders to the field. I selected the enemy squad I wanted to fight, selected my own squad, pressed battle and after 5-10 seconds spinning loading wheel of death I was popped back out to the enemy sector where I was able to take this pic.

territory wars are awesome fun. The amount of time and planning that go into these wars are huge for both the guild and players individually and these kind of problems give the enemy team an advantage. To give an example I had the potential to earn 40 banners on offense with my two meager squads but I only came out with 14. This adds up if it happens to others too. My apologies to my guild, Eridani, for these shortcomings in the game. I should have shown the community this when it happened the first time.

I tried to make this post a few days ago when it was relevant but it was pulled from forums. After a long weekend at work here it is again. Hopefully it stays up.

Please share if you've had any similar experiences. Hopefully this can reach the attention of the devopment team and they can have a look.

Replies

• Thankfully we squeezed out wins, but still losing points majorly blew.
    Seen the screen shots on both occasions was pretty weird.
  • Here's the pic?
  • Can't post the pic for some reason. Hopefully the post explains well enough.
  • Tantma
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    image.png

Because having a problem posting the picture.
  • Thanks tantama
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All Bugs and Issues need to be posted at Answers HQ to get the attention it deserves.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>