Awesome Jedi tank! CG needs to make this!

Obi_six_Kenobi
370 posts Member
edited March 2018
For mostly selfish reasons, I really want this Jedi tank in the game, let’s start with the unique:

Unique: “tank” gains taunt at the beginning of each encounter and whenever an ally loses a buff. tank gains 15% turn meter whenever he resists a debuff.
Zeta: “tank” gains tenacity up whenever he has taunt.

Concentration: remove all buffs from opposing team and grant all allies 25% turn meter and grant them damage reflection for 2 turns.
Damage reflection: 25% of all damage received is inflicted on the attacker

Meditate: all allies recover 10% health and target character gains meditation.
Meditation: character can’t assist, counter, or use basic abilities, gains a new ability “defense up” and all special ability turn meters are reduced by two until the end of the encounter (permentently reduced for the encounter not just a one time reduction)
Defense up: character gains defense up for 1 turn

Then they would need another special ability and a good damage basic ability.

Meditate could be used on your characters or the enemies, as depending on the character and situation it could be awesome or really bad, BB8 for example would be completely shut down. Hermit Yoda though could call masters training almost every turn and could use his big team heal. It would also allow my Ackbar lead team with CLS to shut down all Ackbar assists making it so CLS would assist every turn.

His unique would allow him to be a great 2nd tank as whenever the first tank’s taunt wears off or is removed his taunt would pop up (I’m looking at you General Kenobi)