Asharnnie Runners - Looking For Active Members (New Players Welcome)

Rosewulf
9 posts Member
edited March 2018
Asharnnie Runners is a new guild looking for members interested in learning and growing as a group. We aim to have steady completion of raids and only ask that players actively participate. All levels and experience groups welcome. Come help found a fun and friendly community ^-^

Feel free to just join guild in game or message me here if interested!
Post edited by Rosewulf on

Replies

• Options
    How many in your guild?
  • Options
    Six at the moment, so plenty of room for any interested! We just started up but looking to expand into an active community quickly ^^
  • Options
    We have 20+ and you can get free Han solo shards if you merge into our guild
  • Options
    Sorry, not looking to merge at the moment, but appreciate the offer.
  • Options
    Best of luck
  • Options
    Had a couple join but still plenty of room available!
  • Options
    I would like to join my id number is. 994-764-914.
  • Rosewulf
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The more the merrier. Anyone interested in joining can feel free to search for the guild Asharnnie Runners in game and join up.
  • Options
    Steadily growing, but still have room for 38 members. Anyone interested in joining is more than welcome to bring any of their friends too, as we’re open invite at the moment ^^
  • Options
    Downed our first raid and making steady progress. Great place for any newcomers to the game to casually get in on the guild experience/rewards
  • Options
    Still plenty of room to grow the family. If any other smaller guilds are interested in merging into us, feel free to pm me.
  • Rosewulf
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    First raids going well so far. Great time for newcomers to the game to join and get in on easy rewards in a casual environment
    Post edited by Rosewulf on
  • Options
    About halfway through our first sith raid, looking to fill a couple new slots that have opened. All welcome