Magmatrooper Tenacity.

Just curious how much tenacity you're running on Magmatrooper in p1, if you're doing that team. Mine's only at G8, but we're only doing T4 so I figure that should even things out--except my Magmatrooper gets slapped with Defense Down pretty frequently despite his unique giving +60%. (Unless the +30% from his unique doesn't stack with the 30% bonus he gives to all Imperial Troopers?)

Is a Tenacity cross going to suffice? Or should I also give him three tenacity sets to be safe?
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I have him with a cross and 2 tenacity sets and a crit chance or potency set with crit damage triangle. He never got a debuff once and went crazy. He alone got 600k and is only g8. T4.

I run him in my trooper team normally and always have him modded this way. Hes one of the few people to always benefit from tenacity mods.
  • I have mine at 87ish % tenacity, it's include the mod, but don't include the unique. So he literally have +100% tenacity. My magma at g8, with 3x tenacity set. Seems he working well resist defence down debuff.

If u have tenacity cross, yea use it
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Also helps to haave your slowest guy use the invincible buff. I think I have gotten through 2 or more anihhlates on the same buff timer.