Put things on Auto

K331
168 posts Member
I just want to put on auto and let it so it own thing..why can't Developmenters do that ? It suppose to do it anyway...just a thought or best teams to put on auto on every raid ,arena and ships .best score. Nobody every done that on YouTube. Just put on auto and watch high scores...hope someone makes a videos on auto

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The AI is no so "I". this is probably in part by design, but in many circumstances there is no substitute for a player.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Hi but there is on rancor raid cls can do it on auto why not everywhere else..arena best teams for auto and ships and new raids make a video of auto teams and try to be # 1 everywhere or best score
  • Yeah I can put the omega battles on auto too. The only reason we can auto rancor is because the power of the toons has surpassed the raid.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    HAAT can be put on Auto for 20+ million score.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    What team for auto for 20 million?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I hired a guy to play for me. I really enjoy the game, he just does all the dailies, arena battles, raids etc etc.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CamaroAMF
    1281 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »

RJT lead, BB8, R2, Thrawn, CLS is one. I can come in at the tail end of P2 and auto all the way to about halfway on P4. Topped out at over 28m when I manually did P4 once
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    K331 wrote: »

RJT lead, BB8, R2, Thrawn, CLS is one. I can come in at the tail end of P2 and auto all the way to about halfway on P4. Topped out at over 28m when I manually did P4 once

This hasn't worked for me since the expose raid nerf.