Let us flag abusive guild members...

newbornFL
483 posts Member
edited March 2018
So we are in a big community,many guilds reunited,many people pass by us looking to join us.

Thing is,we don't know these people and what they want.

An good example is a month ago we had a guy joining us,all good,good level,nice.

He's joining us,does the first HAAT,ragequits because he's not first and quits the guild,wasting our time with him. Abandoning us mid TB.

Since then i've been keeping tabs on him just to see where he is now,what I noticed,is that he is switching guilds every 2-3 days.

Why? Because probably wants to be top of the leaderboard for the loot.

These kinds of behaviour need to be flagged when a guildmember sees the application ingame(we always look at their profile ingame,then we look at SWGOH)

There are way too many toxic players around here.

//You might argue that this is easily abusable,then let only the guild master / guild owner do it.

Like this you know that it isn't a multitude of persons abusing the system.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are 2 sides to every story. That being said this would be abused and there is no way around that.

The dev team wouldn't want anyone to be singled out no matter what, because there is no way to know "the truth".

This would also fall into the category of naming and shaming, which wouldn't be allowed in game, just like it's not allowed here.

I just don't ever seeing this happening for multiple reasons.
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So you keep the part of the abusers then

If a person is flagged 20-30 times,then there something wrong with that person...

Just give them standings if you dont want to flag them

'This account is in good standing''

'This account has fallen out of favour'

''This account is in extraordinary standing''

If you don't want to expose the numbers