The Anti Traya

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
Is Thrawn lead IPD DN EP ShT the Anti Traya. This whole group would never proc her lead and their low health pools and larger protection pools with regen makes their damage ineffective.

Replies

• Options
    What about all the buffs that ShT and EP would hand out? That would cut their damage in half early and often.
  • Options
    And Thrawn Counters whenever there’s Fracture up, meaning that he’s losing a lot of health. Thrawn would probably do very well under Traya lead though, because he applies a positive effect on his basic, meaning that whoever he hits during his turn would lose 50% offense
  • Options
    Grevious lead. IPD, b2, ig88, and walk elder.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    What about all the buffs that ShT and EP would hand out? That would cut their damage in half early and often.

The actual DPS is meaningless with DN and IPD in the squad.
  • TeshKarhann
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

I suppose that's true. You'd just want to avoid excessive debuffs on Sion or Traya (grants 10% tm to Nihilus) so their Nihilus doesn't annihilate before you. Besides Thrawn, does this team have any way to speed up your own Nihilus?

Edit: Not having Sion on your own team seems like a major blow to Nihilus's ability to gain tm. But I see how this could work potentially.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

I suppose that's true. You'd just want to avoid excessive debuffs on Sion or Traya (grants 10% tm to Nihilus) so their Nihilus doesn't annihilate before you. Besides Thrawn, does this team have any way to speed up your own Nihilus?
    It does not but with Ep and IPD you could blow up their DN of the bat if you would like. IPD doesn't gaurentee a kill but if you do it right away DN could be 1 shot.