Keep toons that are required in battles out of platoons

Yesac
362 posts Member
You made this change for LSTB, but it persists with DSTB. We have tons of TFP (as well as RG, but who cares) required in platoons but there is an Empire mission that phase. Please fix this.

Replies

• There is more then five or six empire chars, so likely the answer you will get is wai , if it was a specific faction, like Phoenix or r1 like you are referring to, then they would likely exempted in the same fashion.
  • Ummm they only did that with specific subfactions in LSTB like rogue one and Phoenix. I agree they need to do it later with imperial troopers but they won't do it with the whole empire faction just like they won't do it with the whole rebel faction.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Is that the case? Ok. You are probably correct then. It just hurts the guild when half a dozen or more TFPs fall in the platoons when more than likely you’ve used them in battles. Thanks for clarifying. I also didn’t consider faction/subfaction.
  • I think DSTB platoons should just have fewer toons required to fill them. Empire is a smaller faction than Rebels (which feels weird to write), and Dark Side is a smaller alignment than Light. Less toons means we have fewer squads to use, and fewer squads means that doing all the battles takes more of the overall pool, leading to more often having to choose between doing all the battles or only doing some but contributing in a meaningful way to platoons.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    they also dont require bounty hunters on Phases where there's a BH mission

but i do agree with exempting Imperial trooper class