Upcoming Sith Triumvirate Raid Changes: 3/12 [MEGA]

1789101113Next

Replies

• Our guild is working on 4 Star Sith raid and even then its crazy. We tried six stars with little headway and abandoned ship on that. We are about to give up on the raid altogether because it isn’t fun, the rewards are mediocre, the nerfing of JTR in all the other raids after people slaved over getting her wasn’t worth it, the health and tenacity of the bosses is insane, unless you have a guild full of JTR teams you aren’t beating it anyways. I could go on but people already know of the complaints.
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Chagoth wrote: »
    I was commenting on how terrible the name Traya is. It makes Porkins, Jabba, and Dooku look sane. I thought only the mind of Lucas could come up with something so ****.
    Kreia > Betrayed > Traya?
    Just a guess.
    It's marginally more imaginative than calling people who live in sand "Sand People". lol
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    I was commenting on how terrible the name Traya is. It makes Porkins, Jabba, and Dooku look sane. I thought only the mind of Lucas could come up with something so ****.
    Kreia > Betrayed > Traya?
    Just a guess.
    It's marginally more imaginative than calling people who live in sand "Sand People". lol

I know the origin of "Traya". Still bad.
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I know the origin of "Traya". Still bad.
    Was providing it as justification for the name not being too bad.
    Not particularly imaginative, but certainly better than Porkins, or Sand People, to my mind.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    This raid has been figured out, even with the changes. There is a video now explaining how to beat p3 with 20-25 teams of characters most people should have. There will be another tomorrow explaining how to beat p2 with 20-30 teams, but it does require hoda, so that isn't an easy one. And 30 jtr will still take care of p1. Let NS and FO kill DN in p4, then the raid is basically over.

@CG_RyDiggs when can we expect a new raid?

This ^^ +1.

When is a new raid coming out that is fun to play and doesn't come with all the bull that this sith one came with.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Revi wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »
    This raid has been figured out, even with the changes. There is a video now explaining how to beat p3 with 20-25 teams of characters most people should have. There will be another tomorrow explaining how to beat p2 with 20-30 teams, but it does require hoda, so that isn't an easy one. And 30 jtr will still take care of p1. Let NS and FO kill DN in p4, then the raid is basically over.

Sorry but you only need about 18 JTR teams to finish p1. 30 would see you get past P2.