Arena is nightmare with the Palpatines

One of my biggest disappointments with the game is how random arena is right now. This zeta on Palpatine is the worst thing that you guys could have done. I can't tell you how RNG this game has become... Multiple characters are hitting 100% TM which causes a completely random turn generator.

Palpatine by himself is a character who rellys on RNG as his stun is so inconsistent. Earlier today my 89% potency Palpatine got 2 stuns and on the very next turn my enemy 55% potency Palpatine hit a 4 man stun on me which ended the battle.

Arena is becoming a huge RNG battle with unpredictable outcomes, even when I go with my faster Vader I still have times when I don't get turns before my enemy who gets to 100% TM and the battle goes on auto pilot.

This is incredibly annoying as it makes you feel completely out of control of the entire fight. Nihilus CD reduction is RNG. Palpatine's stun is RNG. Vader's ability block, you guessed it, RNG. 100% TM on multiple toons, RNG. This sucks all the skill and strategy out of the fight and leaves you with a 50-50 situation that simply makes no sense.

So first of all, fix the RNG, don't let other characters build more than 99% TM outside of their turns unless they are given TM by an active ability. Sort equal TM tie breakers by the highest speed character and not by RNG.

Something needs to be done about this...