HOTs and DOTs and plague

Why do healing over time effects proc on every single action, but damage over time effects only proc on the debuffed characters turn? And does anyone else think it’s weird that plague is stackable? I know it’s a game and not about realism, but i look at it like a dot could be a cut on your left arm. And it bleeds and you slowly die. Get another one on your right arm and it bleeds and you die a little quicker. Bandage one up and you die a little slower again. Take care of the second one and you can start to recover. But the plague is the plague. Did anyone ever go to their local healer and get told they had the bubonic plague twice at the same time?

“What’s wrong with me doctor”
“I’m afraid you’ve got two cases of the plague”
“TWO?? How did that happen”
“Nah. I mean just one, just one”

Replies

• Guzzernaut wrote: »
    Why do healing over time effects proc on every single action, but damage over time effects only proc on the debuffed characters turn? And does anyone else think it’s weird that plague is stackable? I know it’s a game and not about realism, but i look at it like a dot could be a cut on your left arm. And it bleeds and you slowly die. Get another one on your right arm and it bleeds and you die a little quicker. Bandage one up and you die a little slower again. Take care of the second one and you can start to recover. But the plague is the plague. Did anyone ever go to their local healer and get told they had the bubonic plague twice at the same time?

You could have the bubonic plauge and tubercoulisis at the same time. Maybe they should change plauge to "diseased"
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Multiple STD.
    That's what you get for messing with multiple Night sisters
  • Wrap it up....with cortosis!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    isn't Fulcum and Chirrut the only ones who heal every turn (Chirrut's team, but still)
  • Guzzernaut wrote: »

enemy probably had Chirrut, otherwise heals only on that character's turn.