Rex has overtaken my shard

jjkriv
429 posts Member
Its funny how the titan team and CLS teams got pushed out of the top 80 by EP/Vader teams only to re-open the door for rex,now the top 20 are dominated by rex,followed by EP with a few Rey leads in there(not many),CLS and Kenobi bring up the rear in the top 100,Nightsisters are gone..there is a few rex lead hybrid teams with kenobi,wampa,talzin,emporer running the show now.

Replies

• Great to see him back, in my opinion.
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    That's great, funny, and bonkers how good rex is. My shard there is a rex who is rank 1 right now.
    Hit the gym.
  • Every arena shard is different. At my shard we have a nice mix of EP, Rex, JTR, CLS and a few NS teams. Each lead team has his strong and weak points against the other teams.
    This makes arena more interesting than just one meta team.
    I like it how arena is at the moment.
  • Ironic. We have many kinds of teams in the shard but not himself.
  • Each is different. My top 50 is 30% CLS, 30% Rey, and 30% Palps, with a few Rex or GK.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Im on one of the 1st few shards that every1 probably in the top 30 can almost switch meta instantly from having pretty much every toon.I love rex but I cant make the switch..Ill slum it up in the 30s
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    We have some top end Rex climbing back in as well. Usually though, it's some bizarre mish-mosh team with 7* Talzin, 5* Wampa, GK and Raid Han or something similarly bizarre.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I still cannot beat the rex, wampa,gk, mt, palp team consistently. Sometimes i get lucky with initial vader AB on Rex. But if that fails, then it all goes down.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Regardless of him being meta cheese, Rex has always been a very cool character imo, he just looks badass. That's the reason i don't mind using him at all.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Tarugo91 wrote: »
    I still cannot beat the rex, wampa,gk, mt, palp team consistently. Sometimes i get lucky with initial vader AB on Rex. But if that fails, then it all goes down.

Yep - and that is exactly why he has made his resurgence. He works even better on offense, I'm told, as the AI plays the Palp teams even worse (of course).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I still cannot beat the rex, wampa,gk, mt, palp team consistently. Sometimes i get lucky with initial vader AB on Rex. But if that fails, then it all goes down.

note to self, sub out a tank, sub in palp.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    leef wrote: »

note to self, sub out a tank, sub in palp.

I want to get Hoda to 7* before I finish Wampa. But that does look like a fun team. I got side tracked with Wampa for a few days, but the JTRey announcement reminded me to "stay on target" with Hoda first.