Increasing Availabilty to Farm Rare Ships

TommiWonObi
6 posts Member
edited March 2018
I don’t know about other players but for me there needs to be more battles where the Falcon, Reaper and Kylo’s Shuttle are availble.
To me having them on just 1 Hard Battle each is not enough and most days I’m just wasting energy to farm them. On some days (in a row) not even getting a single shard and just shards for the toons I’ve already maxed.
If they were each put on another hard battle, or became available in stores it would make the farm a lot less frustrating.

Or maybe the introduction of a Ship Battles campaign could provide an opportunity to add more spots where ships can be farmed, and the toons necessary for those ships.

Anyone else second this? Or experiencing the same frustrations as I am..

Replies

• Options
    1 hard node is perfectly fine. with a refresh it's about 4 shards a day. 330 / 4 is 3 months tops.
  • Options
    1 hard node is perfectly fine. with a refresh it's about 4 shards a day. 330 / 4 is 3 months tops.

Spoken like someone who doesn't even bother farming it. 4 shards a day is if you are lucky. Realistic is 2.5 shards a day with a refresh.
    These ships have been with us for quite some time. While I second having falcon on a single node (for now) due to it's legacy value, reaper and kylo command ship could be made more available. However I am having quite a blast with the silencer being made available recently so I'm content for that for now.
  • Options
    Its closer to 10/3 with refresh. But it is rng.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Reaper is a pretty powerful ship, I'm ok with it being a single hard node farm. It's worth it. I did think that Falcon was pretty useless, but ran into a maxed Falcon the other day that wiped out my entire fleet in one move. So I guess it's worth the investment as well. Kylo Command Ship is pointless at this point. So yeah, that one could be improved.