BB8 requirements

I'm def on the edge of the needed toons/gear for BB8. My squad is:

7* KRU gear 9
7* Kylo Ren Gear 9
7* Phasma Gear 8
7* FOO Gear 8
7* FOTP Gear 9

I have the ability mats to get them all maxed but honestly i'm waiting to see how tough it is.

What did you have when you got 7* BB8. Also recommendations for who to gear and etc. I have tons oif gear/ability mats saved. No zeta's though so Zeta Kylo Ren is out =/.

Replies

• flare89 wrote: »

7* KRU gear 9
    7* Kylo Ren Gear 9
    7* Phasma Gear 8
    7* FOO Gear 8
    7* FOTP Gear 9

I have the ability mats to get them all maxed but honestly i'm waiting to see how tough it is.

What did you have when you got 7* BB8. Also recommendations for who to gear and etc. I have tons oif gear/ability mats saved. No zeta's though so Zeta Kylo Ren is out =/.
    I've watched and read guides that have said everyone can be gear seven or eight and if you have regular kylo Ren at your 9 was decent mods your set he dominates that event
  • What are the requirements to get a simple unlock of BB8 ? I have a Zeta Kylo gear 9, and the rest are level 6 gear 7-8. Not looking to take the whole event, just wanted to unlock at least.
  • flare89 wrote: »

7* KRU gear 9
    7* Kylo Ren Gear 9
    7* Phasma Gear 8
    7* FOO Gear 8
    7* FOTP Gear 9

You are good. This guy here beat it with much less...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXN9gbPDB8
  • I used:
    KRU (L) - 70, g8.0, 3/3/3/6/3
    KR - 72, g9.0, 5/6/3/5
    FOO - 70, g8.2, 3/5/3
    FOTP - 79, g10.3, 3/4/5
    CP - 52, g7.1, 3/3/3/3

Had to swap in arena mods but only took 2 tries.