What's going on in Fleet?

Ljaat
86 posts Member
Has anyone else been having strange things happen in fleet since the update?

Outside of the sluggishness of it to where it makes it take longer, I've been noticing things like my tfp not dodging, no TLs, cap ship going more with my reaper still in, etc. I've had 4 matches in a row now to where I've had no TLs outside of Vader's guaranteed ones.

Is it just me with a bad night of rng? It just feels.. off..

Replies

• Options
    Same things here friend. No TL’s was what caught my attention first.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Which update? If you're talking about the QoL, I haven't noticed a thing different. If you're talking about the raid changes, is that even live yet?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not or miss, there are good days and bad
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It's not or miss

So never a hit?

:wink:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Some is rng BUT it is over the top on most days, and just stupid the other. Tie fighter and 5's always remove buffs.. mine are almost always resisted. The dodges are on a 4 or 5/1 in their favor. Their Biggs always calls a friend, mine is sporatic. Then, the one that annoys the hell out of me the most, target lock. Theirs almost always lands on the first shot. Mine take forever and most times it is when Vader's ship gets to go. This is really out of hand. I have put in numerous tickets and finally got a response. They said post of the forums and a dev will look at it. No they won't. They usually ban or delete. So many posts regarding these issues and nothing. ****, I need a beer.
  • Options
    The only odd thing i saw today was an umbarian starfighter somehow avoided my art of war debuff
  • Options
    I think I stole all your TL's cuz my Biggs was invincible today.
  • Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Wow your TFP actually used to dodge? I’m glad mine still doesn’t. I’m glad gear 8 mauls go faster than my gear 12 Maul. I’m glad gear 7 Biggs actually can actually reach a rank of 30 while my gear 10 biggs can barely get a critical off.

Preach brother...... But sadly it will go on deaf ears as usual.