First Order Viability?

2Next

Replies

• twist wrote: »
    There is a guy in my shard running zkru, kylo, foo, foe, fotp and killing it!..newer shard though...no reys or cls yet but a lot of empire and ns teams

ah good to hear! sadly im in a early december shard so it is dominated by godly teams lol nice to hear they can hold their own tho

LOL, I quit playing for 2 years. Guess what I'm up against.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    RedCastle wrote: »
    I’m currently in the top 50, top 20 more often than not, with a FO team in a mid december shard.

Same here though I tend to drop a bit overnight so I end up at around 100-80 rather than 50. I switched from a pure FO team to a hybrid by replacing zKylo with zThrawn and it work wonders. zKrum (L), zFOST, FOO, zThrawn and FOE.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    They are extremely viable. My arena is dominated by the meta Palp teams at gear twelve. A guy in my shard stays top 20 and takes number 1 every day. He runs (with all zetas): KRU, FOO, Thrawn (no zetas), FOST, FO Executioner. He used to run OG Kylo in thrawn's spot and still did extremely well.
  • I do think FO is extremely viable too. though i disagree with most on phasma. ive beaten teams stronger by 20k with a KRU (L), KR, FOO, FOEX, and Phasma. All at GL 10 or 11, and no zetas. FOO goes first, gives TM to phasma, Phasma gives turn meter to everyone. KRU stuns primary threat 1 (like palp, or against other FO teams; KRU), high potency KR stuns secondary threat (ex Grand moff, thrawn, KR), FOEX ability hits third threat taking out 50% of their TM. FOO then keeps down turn meter for third threat. Enemy is basically locked down to 2 toons, and then can quickly dispatch them one by one using FOEX. this way as long as FOO is the fastest on the board you win.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    A good variation is FOTP to apply buff immunity to whomever is the biggest threat/taunt on the other side.

I'm eventually going to swap in FOE but can't decide who to drop.

My opening move is almost always lash-out by Kylo which bumps Phasma up to full TM, she grants everyone advantage and TM, FOST clears a taunt if there is one, FOTP buff immunity on whomever needs it, KRU 2-turn stuns another threat, and away we go.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    A good variation is FOTP to apply buff immunity to whomever is the biggest threat/taunt on the other side.

I'm eventually going to swap in FOE but can't decide who to drop.

My opening move is almost always lash-out by Kylo which bumps Phasma up to full TM, she grants everyone advantage and TM, FOST clears a taunt if there is one, FOTP buff immunity on whomever needs it, KRU 2-turn stuns another threat, and away we go.
    drop pilot. Executioner or pilot due to FOO’s only buffing one character at a time.

• EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    KRU Lead, Kylo, FOO, FOTP, and FOSF. One hard TM reduction, some nice aoe, and 3 stuns.