Sid Questions

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Just got him to g8. Is he worth advancing for anything other than sith TW squads? I dont see him in EP squads or arena. Does he have a use in new raid? Zeta make him viable? Or just leave him at g8? Would love some feedback.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I have Sidious at gear 11 and I think he's useless. There are lots of better options for sith teams.
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Since the new raid is nothing but a giant HP pool was thinking his lead might be helpful with some high damage squad. Otherwise I cant really see a use for him either.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    He might have some use in the raid, as others said. If you've got a debuff sticking he ignores defense (there are Zader teams and zeta sion are two reliable Sith debuffs) Sion has high armor, so he might have some use there.

Big no no in arena. Could have some use in TB

There are almost definitely other toons you should prioritize, but you could do worse
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I have a zSid that I ran with zVader for a while in Arena. My guild is doing T5 Sith raid, and I just used zSid and zVader to do almost 3M. He has his uses, but I wouldn't prioritize him.
    I also ran him under DN for a bit. His expose helped with not having crit damage, he healed himself often, and his additional dots help as well. He's not meta, but he can be good in the right setup.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So I saw a screen where a Palp team with zSid had nice defenses in TW. Maybe its photoshpped but in theory it seems like Sids exposes that expire so quickly would really feed TM to the team. Has anyone tried a well geared one with EP for an extended trial.