Help needed with missing rewards! (Not A Bug)

Let me start by clarifying and begging the mods not to move this thread.

I have been in contact with EA and they are saying this is NOT a bug, so therefore I would appreciate it not being moved to the help/bug section.

Quick synopsis:
I am an over 2+ year player. I love this game. I generally defend the decisions the devs make and have been a consistent spender for the past 2 years. Recently, my guild finished the heroic Sith raid (for the second time). I finished in 7th place and upon receiving my rewards, I was pretty excited--I had received some good rewards. One of the most prized pieces being a fully crafted g12 multi-tool (as well as 16 of the gold balls, and 8 of another g12 salvage that I really needed, along with other gear pieces). Upon clicking claim, the currency and Traya shards immediately showed up in my inventory. NONE of the gear did. Yes I'm 1 million percent sure. Yes, I'm positive it wasn't salvage instead of a full piece. Yes I'm sure I didn't equip it on someone else. Yes I'm sure I clicked claim. Yes, I only have one account that I play on. After going to the help/bug section, I've been put in an endless cycle of e-mails with EA Support, with the latest e-mail closing my case with no compensation, and noting that it is NOT a bug. (???) They've said it's out of their hands.

As a 2 year, loyal customer, I found this to be a bit crazy. I have no record of ever doing this before (if they perhaps think I'm trying to exploit free gear or something), and I wouldn't risk trying to swindle some free gear out of an account I've spent a lotttt on (for fear of being shut down.account revoked, etc). I've provided screenshots, evidence, e-mails, etc (everything asked of me), and no one will do anything about it. As a loyal customer, I'm seeking to be heard by someone with the power to do something about it...

@CG_TopHat
@CG_Leviathan
@CG_Kozispoon

Thank you so much for anything that can be done about this.

-- Justin

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    While I understand your desire to have this conversation here, that is not how it works, there is no special treatment. The direction we are given is to move threads and direct you to Answers HQ.

You can explain and tag them on Answers HQ, but that is the only location for the discussion of a bug or issues.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>