How to have JTR in 3 month from scratch !

Shaeis
182 posts Member
Yes ! In 3 month you can have Jedi Training Rey, even if you never farm First Order & Resistance.
You can be ready for her next apparition if you strictly follow the program below.
How is it possible ? Read the following ;-)

Hypothesis:
  • You did the marquee event for the Veteran
  • You are in an active guild who provide you enough guild token generation (~600 per day needed)
  • You will spend all your energy and at least 100 crystal per day in the program
  • 33% shard drop rate
  • 375 daily energy gain with all bonus
  • 165 daily cantina energy gain with all bonus
  • You already have all needed node unlocked

Some notes:
  • Better chance if you benefit of the 2017 login character: Finn, Kylo Ren, First Order Tie Pilot, Scavenger Rey
  • You need at least 100 crystal per day. It's what you normally gain on average each day on a month. With TB, TW and arena you should gain more than 100 crystal per day
  • You need at least 600 guild token per day. If you are in an active guild who did Heroic Rancor & Heroic Tank & T4 Sith, and you finish last in each your daily gain is more than 850 guild token. Add it the guild token from the guild activities (at least 150+ on average) and TW and you notice that it's really easy to have only 600 guild token per day.
  • You need at least 270 ship token per day. You gain 800 if you are the last in your ship arena shard so...

The characters you will farm during the program are:
  • First Order: Kylo Ren, First Order Tie Pilot, First Order Officer, Captain Phasma, First Order Stormtrooper
  • Resistance : Scavenger Rey, Finn, Veteran Han Solo, Veteran Chewbacca, BB8

The program
Veteran
You will use all the cantina energy you gain each day plus one refresh for 100 crystal to farm the two veteran in the two last node of the last cantina board (Cantina 8G & Cantina 8F). If you did that and you drop on average you will have both Vet' in 94 days.

Captain Phasma
You will use some of your Galactic War token to get Captain Phasma in the Galactic War Store . Less than once a day is enough.

First Order Officer
You will use your Cantina token to get First Order Officer in the Cantina Store . Less than once a day is enough.

First Order Stormtrooper & Scavenger Rey
You will use almost all your daily energy to get First Order Stormtrooper & Scavenger Rey on the less expensive Hard node.
You will do 11 missions for each toon for a total of 300 energy:
  • 5 missions on hard node LS-2A (12 energy each, Scavenger Rey)
  • 5 missions on hard node DS-5D (16 energy each, Scavenger Rey)
  • 1 mission on hard node DS-7B (20 energy, Scavenger Rey)
  • 5 missions on hard node DS-2A (12 energy each, First Order Stormtrooper)
  • 5 missions on hard node LS-2B (12 energy each, First Order Stormtrooper)
  • 1 mission on hard node LS-9A (20 energy, First Order Stormtrooper)

Finn & First Order Tie Pilot
You will use some of your Guild Token to get Finn in the Guild Store every time he pop. You need to buy at least 4.2 times per week a group of 5 shards.
You will use some of your Ship Token to get First Order Tie Pilot in the Ship Store every time he pop. You need to buy at least 4.2 times per week a group of 5 shards.
You will use the rest of your daily energy to get Finn & First Order Tie Pilot on the less expensive Hard node.
You will do 2 missions for each toon for a total of 72 energy:
  • 2 missions on hard node DS-6B or LS-6D (16 energy each, First Order Tie Pilot)
  • 2 missions on hard node LS-7A (20 energy each, Finn)

Kylo Ren
You will use your Guild token to get Kylo Ren in the Guild Store . You need to buy at least 5.1 times per week a group of 5 shard.
I think it's the most optimistic. If you already have some shard of him you will have better chance to finish him in 90 days.

BB8
Wait for the event once your farm is done... Don't forget to gear up your 5 First Order at least to G8, and G9-10 for Kylo & First Order Tie Pilot.

Monitoring your progression
During the program you need to carefully monitor your progression to adjust the trajectory if needed. You should keep your extra crystal especially to:
  • Speed up Kylo Ren with cantina energy refresh some time. Needed if the drop rate in the guild store is too low
  • Speed up a little bit the Veteran farm with cantina energy refresh. It's the longest farm, 94 days against 90 days for the others
  • Speed up Finn & First Order Tie Pilot with normal energy refresh (only 50 crystal..) if the drop rate in the guild store and ship store is too low
  • Speed up First Order Stormtrooper & Scavenger Rey with normal energy refresh (only 50 crystal..) if the drop rate is too low

Some characteristics points to show you an eventual drift due to bad luck.
For all the toons except the Vet's:
  • 3 star, 14 day after the program's beginning
  • 4 star, 22 day after the program's beginning
  • 5 star, 40 day after the program's beginning
  • 6 star, 63 day after the program's beginning
  • 7 star, 90 day after the program's beginning

For the Veteran, on after the other:
  • 5 star, 15 day after the program's beginning
  • 6 star, 29 day after the program's beginning
  • 7 star, 47 day after the program's beginning
  • 5 star, 62 day after the program's beginning
  • 6 star, 76 day after the program's beginning
  • 7 star, 94 day after the program's beginning

You want Jedi Rey Training ? You never farm a shard of the required toon ?
No problem, you can have it for her next apparition in 3 month if you start now !

I apologize for my English it's not my mother's tongue.

Replies

• Excellent post, thank You. Your English is very good, in fact, a lot better than most of the posts I've read in this forum. Congrats
  • I'm new, but I envy the niche group this post was made for. To have played every day for over a year, hit every promotion and Marquee event, and still have zero extra relevant shards for bb8 or JTR chars...a boy can dream...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    How to have JTR in 3 days from scratch would probably get you more likes. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This is a nice guide, well done for putting it together.

My personal experience is that the veteran nodes have a 12% drop rate rather than 33%, so you need 4-5 refreshes a day in order to complete them in the same time frame. Of course I'm hoping the rate I have received so far will balance out and I'll suddenly get 100% drops for my last 120 or so shards.
    107 posts Member
    Wicked informative post. Thanks!