Swift recovery wai?

FerLandrossa
198 posts Member
edited March 2018
The timing of the 'end of her turn' seems questionable...

Forgive me if this raised before, but havent been able to find with a search.

Up against zeta bariss and general kenobi.
Kenobi has lowest health on their team.
Kenobi is taunting.
He had a couple of debuffs; heal immune and tenacity down.
Bariss attacks my r2 under a cls lead.
R2 counter attacks and hits a stun on kenobi which sticks.
All of the debuffs on kenobi, including r2's stun are then cleared.

So the timing of 'end of bariss turn' includes the turn of the counter attack?
Shouldnt the heal immunity and tenacity down have been cleared after bariss attacks but before she is countered?

I genuinely havent noticed this before. Has it always been this way?

And if so, and if its WAI, then the description of her ability is inaccurate and needs to be altered to mention after counter attacks.

When is the end of a turn not the end of a turn...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yes WAI. the end of a turn is after the counter attack(s). this is not just her skill all skills react the same way to "the end of a turn".
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well we have a problem then...

I just battled the exact same line up and this time kenobi wasnt taunting but had debuffs as before. Bariss attacked r2, r2 countered and hit bariss. The debuffs cleaned off kenobi as before but this time r2's stun landed and stayed on bariss.

In the first example r2 stun cleared when bariss cleared debuffs after the debuff was applied by a counter against a taunting ally.

In the second she cleared all debuffs before the counter debuff landed on her.

There is something not right here.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Barriss only clears debuffs off the jedi with the lowest hp, so the stun stayed.

Character with the lowest hp*
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Barriss only clears debuffs off the jedi with the lowest hp, so the stun stayed.

Character with the lowest hp*

Doh! Thanks. Cant believe I missed that. Of course he debuff stays.

The sequencing in game still appears a bit strange. Maybe its just the animation sequencing when on x4 speed that is playing with the timing, but in that scenario R2 didnt counter until after debuffs were cleansed, in the first he countered, then debuffs were cleansed.
  • The sequencing in game still appears a bit strange. Maybe its just the animation sequencing when on x4 speed that is playing with the timing, but in that scenario R2 didnt counter until after debuffs were cleansed, in the first he countered, then debuffs were cleansed.
    Sometimes R2 (and BB8 too) has an awfull lag when countering, it may be that