Permanent Relocation/Move

It’s complete nonsense that customer service can not simply adapt your account to your new timezone in the event of a permanent move. No one is trying to gamer the system here. I started this game in Denver USA time. 7 months ago moved to Michigan and back in eastern time, and just have to “deal with “ refresh being at 3pm, 9pm and 12am. You’d think customer service could pull their heads out of you know where and provide a reasonable fix for this. You can try and say that the CS for this game is good, but it’s really not at all. Too bad because this game is so great A shame and missed opportunity really.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    completely misread the post lol sry
  • Agreed. There are a number of threads that have popped up concerning this. I permanently relocated from SF to DC, so I feel your pain. Yet, we don't even have it the worst. I was once in a guild with a bunch of active military people and they are moving around constantly. Many quit because of the need for them to purchase crystals simply to obtain the 600 raid tickets being asked of them.

I actually think the best solution, given how much content requires players to login throughout the day, is to simply adjust the energy accumulation rate to be equal to the current + bonus. It would make the game much more inclusive. Please EA, get rid of bonus energy, and increase the accrual rate to match.

I don't even care if we can't modify arena payout times. It's simply not right that players who have invested time and money are penalized in this game simply for having a life change event.
  • On going issue, people have been on this one since the beginning.

The fact they didn't account for this and it's apparently "so hard" to do is yet another reason people call this game a Beta version. Just no capacity for the most basic customer issues.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice