A few little tweaks.

Hi everyone,
I have had a few ideas on how to make the game a bit more, for lack of a better word, fluent.

For starters, make gear and ability mats sellable and/or upgradeable to higher levels. (I saw a post so I won't go into details). It would be simple to pull off.

Second, put a slide bar for Ally Points. Again, simple. And in the last QoL update was focused on saving time for players. This falls right into that category.

Second; part 2: allow players to spend higher amounts of Ally Points per card to get higher quality gear and better characters or even new characters unavailable with the regular 250 Ally Points purchases.
This also flows perfectly with points one and two above - less junk gear.

Third, let us save mod sets per character so we can change them quickly. For example, BB-8 is coming up. Many players will need to swap Mods from their Arena teams to put on their FO teams. Players should be able to save the set of mods for the Arena team. So once they are done with BB-8 they can click one button and BOOM - all their mods are back where they belong.

Fourth, make us able to view saved squads in our character rosters. And allow us to bounce quickly between only them when clicking left/right.

Thanks for reading!