Power up Bundles

Anyone have any idea , if and when the power bundles are coming out, from the data mine.
2dcfxag.png

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully that "More to come" is a character reward for the scoundrel event.

Credits, however necessary they may be, just don't have the allure of a new character.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @MLGebra
    I know but I'm more interested in the power up bundles, wondering if it's just shards or an actual power up to your character so even though we have the same hero, mine could be better if I get the bundle than someone who doesn't .
    Ex. Speed 94 (regular)
    Speed 115 (bundle)
  • Options
    1. Nerf Greedo.
    2. Offer a power up bundle for Greedo.
    3. Profit?

• Options
    Cocolypse wrote: »
    1. Nerf Greedo.
    2. Offer a power up bundle for Greedo.
    3. Profit?

Imagine how OP he will be for the people who have him at gear ten.

Yeah, it won't be good for those of us have nots :/
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    @MLGebra
    I know but I'm more interested in the power up bundles, wondering if it's just shards or an actual power up to your character so even though we have the same hero, mine could be better if I get the bundle than someone who doesn't .
    Ex. Speed 94 (regular)
    Speed 115 (bundle)

That idea sounds awful from a F2P perspective. It would completely ruin the game for F2P / Low Spenders IMO, and the game's population would tank, I'm sure. There's shady business decisions, and then there's shameless money grabbing P2W.
  • DarthBalls
    518 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MLGebra wrote: »
    @MLGebra
    Ex. Speed 94 (regular)
    Speed 115 (bundle)

That idea sounds awful from a F2P perspective. It would completely ruin the game for F2P / Low Spenders IMO, and the game's population would tank, I'm sure. There's shady business decisions, and then there's shameless money grabbing P2W.

I'd buy this
  • Options
    Yay! More $80 bundles that I can't get because I'm a student. This game had gone down hill since launch. Things have gone more towards paying more money rather than making a good game.
  • Options
    Those are just the power up bundles added in the latest update. There are more . . .
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Those are just the power up bundles added in the latest update. There are more . . .

Vader, Sidious, Rey, Old Ben, Mace Windu, Kylo Ren, HK-47, Count Dooku, Bariss Offee, Anakin.

I think what it does is 'immediately increases your hero to . . .' (Description quote) max gear, level and possible star for a crystal cost. So it will save you the grind.

But that's just a guess.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 but I'm talking about the power bundles for Maul, Daka etc.. Do we know if their coming out soon and what exactly is a power bundle? Is the pack that came out today a power bundle?
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 but I'm talking about the power bundles for Maul, Daka etc.. Do we know if their coming out soon and what exactly is a power bundle? Is the pack that came out today a power bundle?

The only things we know are what we guess from the data mined descriptions. So you know just as much as I do now that I've shared it with you.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 wow I really hope so, you just got my hopes up , I've been stuck on a 4*Maul for a while
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Just do get hopes raised to high. It seems the forums have be hit with such disappointment with all the recent released characters/bundles etc. Expect it to be expensive.