Device switching

From iOS to Android, I’ve read what ea needs and that’s totally do able, but I’m nervous that the EA response won’t happen. Has any made the switch yet?!

Replies

• StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    You no longer need to contact EA for this, assuming you have both devices handy. On the old device, open settings and go to Link Device. Once you have that code, open the same window on the new device. Enter the code and you're done.

I did this on my devices (started on iOS and now linked my Android tablet) and it was painless.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I am switching phones, so I’m pretty sure hey deactivate and reset my IOS before activating new Android. And I’m without an iPad. Maybe could borrow someone’s and do it if I signed into my Apple ID...idk idk. So nervous
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, not sure how that works. If you have another iOS device you can load the game up on it beforehand. Otherwise, make sure you have a .gg account, write down your ally code, and email support after you have the new phone. It is a thing that they can do, it may just take a few days.
  • Options
    Thanks so much!!