Territory missions

Do these only unlock at lvl 85 ?

I'm lvl 80 and have never seen one, I don't know if I'm missing an obvious button, all I see is the deploy mode but not specific mission/battles.

Thanks!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    No they are there no matter what your level. If you look at the middle zone today you should see platoons, two combat missions and a general deploy.
  • Where ?? I just see loads of rectangles but no buttons
  • Select a territory, and you should see several smaller icons. The big one is deploy, the other are the missions. Select those and it will give more direction.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm on territory mission/battles right now, I've just checked youtube videos and next to the "deploy" button there's a "command" button which I think I'm suppose to press for missions ?

My game does not have the command button, is this available only for lvl 85s? (I'm lvl 80)

EDIT: NVM, I figured it out by accident - I clicked one of the tiny icons by accident, would be nice for it to be a bit clearer devs...
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Command is an option that only appears for Guild Leaders and Guild Officers so they can send orders out to the guild.