I have 10,000+ Gear I’m never gonna use..!! Sell or trade option please!?!??

Darth
296 posts Member
This is prolly the biggest problem everyone has with this game!! Hundreds of gear we’ll never use and nothing to do with it! We need to be able to trade it in for some type of guild currency or higher tier gear we ACTUALLY need

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The dude should add this option to his poll. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    based on this raid, trade 100,000 pieces of useless for 5 cuffs and they would say it’s a fair trade lol.
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I agree with this many times over. Unfortunately, the devs don't agree with us. They refuse to change the rewards on the daily challenges that give us this c r a p. They then continue to add this c r a p to the reward table for everything from raids to special events.
    Post edited by Julmay on
  • Wholeheartedly agree with the title here. I wouldn't care if I had to trade thousands of useless gear for one good piece. It's better than it just sitting and growing day by day with nowhere to use it. This issue seems like a pretty big one that should have been corrected a long time ago.
  • That dead horse has been beaten over and over again for at least two years. It'd be nice if they added a new level of crafting where you could use say 8 mkII stun cuffs to make 1 mkIII stun cuff, but EA/CG probably will never implement this although its one of the staples many successful mobile and console games use.

They'll also probably never improve in-game chat so we can converse with other's outside of our guild, which is also a staple for many successful mobile and console games because the COMMUNITY makes the game what it is. Although not very successful, Kings of the Realm is a game that I played for about 1.5 years (until they decided to abandon the game for some new project no one has heard of still today). Their in-game chat is easily the best experience I've had with a mobile game's chat AND they did cross-platform straight out of the gate. You could play the same account on a web-browser, Apple device, Android device, or Windows device because they used their website's login for logging into the game on devices.

If only...
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • It needs addressing. The rate of growth of some of this gear is getting to be ridiculous.

I think a straight up gear store - like the mod store - is perfect. Allow someone with more then 100 pcs of gear to convert everything in excess to some kind of gear currency - then you spend it for the choke-point gear that we all need.

I say it forces a min of 100 pcs to prevent people.... including myself... from making a terrible mistake. Maybe the min should even be 200 - IDK - point is to never leave someone with 0 pcs by accident and prevent player grief.

And Gear store simply because I feel the mechanics are already in place - just placing it on certain gear rather then character shards.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    I would prefer an extension to the crafting system. Allow any gesr to be disassembled into scrap, then allow us to use the scrap to build other gear or mods.
    I don't want another store with crap contents. Shard store was always a bonus feature for those reaching lvl 80, then it was turned useless.
  • sL4sh
    14 posts Member
    Posting here because CG_Carrie told we'll have more answers !
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163163/forum-communication-q-a-8-30pm-pdt-3-17-18

We had sell options on useless gear, why it is not available any more ?
    Same questions for sim tickets, I have too many of them and I win 125 of them everyday in ship arena... Only with a few days I went from 5K tickets to close to 10K sim tickets...

It really lacks a way to get rid of things you have too much when there so many things you need so bad !