Is Sion's zeta broken?

Prev1
kerwyn
144 posts Member
edited March 2018
I tested it 4 times. Him alone in arena. Not a single instance of pain being applied.

So my question is has this been confirmed yet as a known bug?
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Idk yet, and the best way to find out about if they know is to search it up on Answers HQ the link is near the Bug section of the forums.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    It has worked fine for me.

the pain is resistable, but works fine for me
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ^^

It works for me, but remember it has to go through a tenacity check, and if they have tenacity up it will not apply.

Edit: I know it works, because I've watched enemy Vader be the first person to attack, get pain inflicted on him and then have to attack Sion with second attack. So Vader had it before Sion ever got an attack. And it worked on the second attack as the cool down for held by hatred was already reduced.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • My sion has 128% potency, his zeta hasn't procced once in 5 arena battles in a row. And it's not saying resisted.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Idk yet, and the best way to find out about if they know is to search it up on Answers HQ the link is near the Bug section of the forums.

You cant find anything there,that place is a jumbled mess.
  • Elebrind wrote: »
    My sion has 128% potency, his zeta hasn't procced once in 5 arena battles in a row. And it's not saying resisted.

Then that may be a problem (unless the enemy has tenacity up) I find it is working for me (as I casually reach to my side and knock on some wood).
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    I’m having the same problem. Tried it in arena, tank, and tb and it wouldn’t land once in damage. Maybe they nerfed him everywhere and not just sith raid
  • Is this something you have seen just since the update that just dropped? Cause I have not done any attacks since then.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    ^^

It works for me, but remember it has to go through a tenacity check, and if they have tenacity up it will not apply.

Edit: I know it works, because I've watched enemy Vader be the first person to attack, get pain inflicted on him and then have to attack Sion with second attack. So Vader had it before Sion ever got an attack. And it worked on the second attack as the cool down for held by hatred was already reduced.

Tromedlov is correct. I know how Han feels though:

dm6dpd5gkjjh.gif

Moved to character strategy.
    kerwyn wrote: »
    So my question is has this been confirmed yet as a known bug?
    No not yet, but thank you for making a report on Answeres HQ (LINK)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Yes, and I just submitted a bug.
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Yep confirmed its not working. Just toss him in GW by himself and you'll see it's not working. Thanks for catching this.
  • ThatguyO_o
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Confirm sion zeta is broken for me as well after today's (March 15) update... was working as described before.
  • I was wondering why is Zeta ability really seemed to do nothing. Had I paid more attention I would have realized it was not working as intended
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Yea I noticed the same thing because the count was not changing fast enough on haterd. If this gets fixed could make him very usable.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sorry I should of been more specific. I’m speaking of it not working after update.
    I use him in arena. So it’s kind of a big deal.
    Marquee p2p character and zeta not working ........... some official confirmation would be nice. @CG_RyDiggs ?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ohhhh haven't used him since the update... will test and see

Edit- He is indeed broken. Traya stabs back.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Yeah try it. Some of us have tested it a lot in all forms of the game and cannot for the life of us get a pain to land from his zeta.
  • Yeah what the hell!!!
  • Bump, now that this is moved it is not getting new replies. Shame mods, shame.
  • Bump, now that this is moved it is not getting new replies. Shame mods, shame.
    Here's a reply. It will probably solve all the problems.
    Here's a reply. It will probably solve all the problems.

You just threw the fishing pole right into the water
  • Its broke. $350 and i have to pull him out of arena. Awesome
  • Incoming hot fix in 3... 2...
  • Its broken...Just like my trust in EA & CG.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Still nothing yet .,,...
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Please tell me this is a bad dream **** is going on .
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Yep Sion’s zeta is definitely not working.

Helped by subscribing to the original bug report. Hopefully this is a quick hot fix!!!
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Yep Sion’s zeta is definitely not working.

Helped by subscribing to the original bug report. Hopefully this is a quick hot fix!!!

Link?
  • not working for me either. Nice to know i spent $250 & a zeta for a broken character
  • here is my bump

im laughing at all those 7* sions while still beating all sort of teams (JTR, EP+GK, Nightmare teams, NS) with my good old "no longer meta" CLS